8 : The First Class And A Special Event

Rainbowta's POV

I made a rush for my class, but while running, I felt weird near my arms and when I looked down, I noticed that my dress was sleeveless so I just changed into this;

And then I felt a whole lot better, so I as poshly as ever, opened the door and was relieved to find that only the Winx were there and there still 15 minutes left for the class to start! Ugh! Next, I will be more careful

Well after some time, everyone had arrived and the class was about to start when some girl spoke up, "Uuummm Professor Rainbowta, I just wanted to say that we and probably the whole Magix has heard and learnt a lot about you even witches and specialists." And the rest of the class nodded, I asked the Winx through mind contact (which for the rest of the book I will use as MC), whether that was true and the nodded. Well, the first 10 minutes were all about me that how much witches wish to have me on their side and how the fairies are proud to have me with them etc etc. "Okay okay, now no Rainbow Talk and let's get on with our class. So you suggest what should we do first?" I asked. "Let's have battles at the end and first all other uses of magic other than warship," Bloom suggested and the rest of the class agreed. "Okay so what spell shall we do first," I asked again because I wanted the girls to like everything. "How about we learn about nature? It will be a very good start and help us in everything like battles and locating things or people." A heard Flora's voice say. "Okay. Does anyone disagree?" I asked and the faires shook their heads so with a click of my fingers we were out in the grounds. I gave each girl a cotton bud and told them to make it bloom into a red rose.

The nature-related fairies were doing great but fairies like Bloom, Musa and Tecna were facing a lot of trouble. I told them that I brought them out so that can will have less difficulty, they just had to concentrate and imagine the rose before them. Then they too were OK. I told them to throw their roses randomly with transparent shields around them, when they did, I asked them to connect their abilities with nature and find the respective roses they did it successfully and I offered them a 5-minute break. When the break was over, the battle period started I looked around for a powerful fairy, I ended up challenging all at the same time. "OK now, neither will I go easy on you nor will you go easy on me, understand?" The class nodded and we began. Everyone transformed and started attacking the Winx used a convergence spell on me which managed to knock me down and the other fairies used this as an advantage and started firing. I then shielded myself to regain my energy. Phew! Teamwork is amazing! Then it was my turn to attack and one by one I knocked out each fairy. Now only the Winx were left. "Chaotic Attack." That knocked out Stella, Bloom and Musa. Before five seconds ended, "Rainbow Fire" I knocked the rest of the Winx and the class ended.

After this, the Winx and I (next time when I refer to this I will use we) went out for shopping in Magix City (Stella's idea) and had a lot of fun I never thought that this could get any better when the Winx dragged me to a forest and put a spell on my eyes so that I couldn't open them. "And why exactly have you done this? Maybe if I undo this......... "No no, no undoing, it's a surprise!" I recognized Bloom's voice saying this. "Wait I am sensing a tiny and cute presence." "Stop sensing Rain," Tecna said. "And we are finally here!" That was Musa. "Where where?!" "Chillax" The Stella Dialogue. "And now open your eyes!" Aisha permitted. I was temporarily blinded and then I saw- The Pixie Village! I squealed. "We thought that since you can't find someone, you can find something." Flora explained. When I walked farther in and glanced at a pixie, she looked like this;

  When I walked farther in and glanced at a pixie, she looked like this;

She came over to me and we asked each others name. "My name is Sparkle and I am the Pixie of Gem Stones." She said. "My name is Rainbowta and you can call me Rainbow or Rain, I am the Fairy of the Rainbow Dragon and Founder of Magic Dimension." We held hands and everything went quiet.

Bloom's POV

A mist surrounded Rain and Sparkle. "Look they are bonding", Stella told. "Remember when that was us." Flora reminded. "How can you forget?" I informed. By that time the bonding was done and Rain exclaimed, " This is the second-best day till now!" "Yup! That's what they all say", Musa said, "But what is the best day?" "The day I cam back!". "Let's head back it's almost 8 pm," I said and we left for Alfea with our respective pixies.