14 : The Test

This chapter is dedicated to Lil-KC23 because she voted and commented on my chapters. Thank you sooo much, I really really appreciate all the support. :) Do the same, and a chapter will be dedicated to you with much gratitude.

Rainbowta's POV

I knew we would need some training to defeat the Trix and Darkar (if we encounter him) so I asked Mother whether or not we could train in the courtyard. She said yes so I informed the Winx. And they agreed. The plan was that we would have the hall all to ourselves then the all the Winx save me (I don't know why everyone considers me special) will fight in a tunnel, identical to the ones in LD's lair, and whoever will pass will go along with me and their cousins, into the Under Realm to get back the pieces of codex's.

"Okay, so Winx are you ready?"

"We were born ready! Magic Winx, CHARMIX!"

(They transform)

"Alright then. If anything goes out of hand, contact me telepathically. Holousus Underus Realmus!"

The Winx were then engulfed in bright light and they later found themselves in the Under Realm.

Bloom's POV

We were engulfed in bright light and later found ourselves in the Under Realm.

"What do we do now?" Stella asked.

"Ummmm fight off the monsters that are approaching us?" I replied, "Dragon Fire! Huh, what is this? Why are my powers not working? AAAAAAAHHHH"

"Bloom no! Venus Gobbler!" I was just going to be eaten by the monster when suddenly Flora's spell came along the way to save me.

"Huh, how did you do that? I can't use my powers."

"Ummmm. I have no idea?"

"Stay back! Sonic Blast!"

"Hey, Musa. A little help here?" Stella requested.

"Sure. Bass Boost!"

"Thanks!"

"No prob."

"Tecna Power!"

"Plasma Warp!"

"My powers!!? They aren't working!"

"Well, mine are. Power Jazz!"

"Thanks," Tecna said as we were again engulfed in a light and then we found ourselves back in the hall.

Rainbowta's POV

"Flora, Aisha, Musa you passed. Tecna, Stella, Bloom you stay here." I told. (A/N: Sorry for these changes but hey this seemed the only reasonable and scientific thing. Sorry to all the Bloom, Stella and Tecna lovers out there. Comment down below whether or not you will like an attack on Alfea while the others are gone.)

"But..."Bloom protested.

"No ifs on buts. I cannot take any risks. I will explain though. Bloom was not able to pass because there was no fire or heat in the caves, Stella because there was no light and Tecna. After all, there was obviously no technology."

"AAAAWWWW" Bloom, Stella and Tecna exclaimed.

"Musa passed because, technically speaking, she is the fairy of sound so she was able to use her powers as the roars and voices of the monsters were her source, Aisha because the caves were moist ad full of water as in there were puddles and it was dripping from the tops and Flora passed because everything that is around us consists of nature; the rock/sand the caves were made of, the water, the sounds everything, even fire and light are a part of nature and in those caves were sounds, water and rocks sooo that's that I am gonna go with them," I explained, I know it was not right but I am not willing to take any risks and besides we need someone to guard the school, so yeah.

Anyways we were making preparations and would soon be off. Just before leaving, Mom gave us some seeds that we could activate only in great need. So we packed up all the basic stuff like food, water, ropes etc. The Specialists arrived too so we were off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter

Hope you enjoyed! If you did, don't forget to hit the star! Hit the comment box and type in your comments and ideas.

And sorry for the much-more-than-expected-late update. So to make up for it, here is a small sneak peek from Book 2;

"Now you can't do this to me!" Rainbowta shrieked.

"Says who?" He taunted.

"Please you know what will happen if you do this."

"And that is what I want to happen. Don't you want to be with me again?"

"I-I"

"Well?"

"I-I do BUT NOT LIKE THIS!!!!!"

"Na ah not your choice." Said as he cast the spell over her.

"No please don't do this to me, to Magix, to yourself...................... Ryan." Rainbowta pleaded before passing out.

Sooooo, how was it? Comment down below about this sneak peek. Keep on your toes if you want to know the situation. Book 1 is going to end soon so keep on a lookout for Book 2. I will post it here when the first chapter (not an author's note or something, but a chapter on the story) is out.

Read + Vote + Comment = Next Chapter

Read - Vote + Comment = No Next Chapter

Read + Vote - Comment = No Next Chapter

Read - Vote - Comment = No Next Chapter