17 : Encountering The Prince Of Darkness

Third Person POV

Rainbowta: Colour Swirl

She sent spells after spells, attacks after attacks towards the Prince of Darkness who tirelessly dodged them.

Darkar: Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! These are not enough! Got any more? HHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

The Fairy of the Rainbows was sent flying and she crashed into the walls. Soon Darkar moved towards her electrifying her. But suddenly she absorbed the shocks and shined as she stood up.

Rainbowta: Why thank you. These attacks were not meant to be enough. Chaotic Colours!

Darkar: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

The Shadow Pheonix was sent flying into the cave walls.

Rainbowta: Colour Fury!

Darkar sunk deeper into the walls, rendering him unable to move.

Rainbowta: Rainbow Fury!

This sent Darkar flying through the walls.

Darkar: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Rainbowta: And last but definitely not least. Rainbow FIRE!

Colourful fire erupted from her hands which put Darkar in a painful trance.

Rainbowta's POV

(Well my plan of pretending is doomed, but hey it's for the best!)

Rainbowta: Finally! Now we -er -I can get the codexes back. But first, I will teleport the Winx back. Transportus Magixus Alfeaus!

After they were in the infirmary, I flew over towards the codex box and picked up the Alfea codex but I couldn't pick up anymore because Darkar came back to his senses. Having no other choice, I teleported back to Alfea.

Rainbowta: Teleportus Magixus Alfeaus!

During the transportation process, I could hear him screaming.

Darkar: NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS!!!

(Too bad, I already have...........for now)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter

Hope you enjoyed! And if you did, don't forget to hit that star also comment down your thoughts and suggestions.