Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve:

My eyes flustered open in a heartbeat. I was an extremely light sleeper. A creak of the floorboards, a little knock on the door, and I'd be shooting up awake to find myself in Vienna's little house on a hill.

Creaakkkkkkk. The floorboard screamed like an assailant chasing their helpless victim.

Sitting up, I wiped my eyes groggily and looked around the room. It was the same guest room I was in last time I stayed at Vienna's Cornish estate. A small room, modest with rocky stone walls and windows adorned in stained glass.

There was an old fireplace in the corner, with coals burning low and smoke rising wistfully. It was a rather destitute room, I hated it. The floor was cold stone and it just wasn't nice on my feet, the bed was old and itchy, and the room itself was just old, boring, and hollow. It was like I was sleeping in a cave or an old church.

My eyes shot straight to where my ears pricked up at the sound: Sam. His lush auburn hair was tumbled and spiked all over the place, but it was fucking adorable. Only his Batman briefs covered his perfect body, glistening in the sunlight that managed to split through the stained windows of lovers making... well... love.This was a seriously old house, I knew that the first time I saw that same window. Then again, I knew that I would never have what those two lovers in the glass did. I knew I was different.

"Morning, Sammy," I mumbled sleepily, trying not to let him notice that I was checking him out.

His face was classic. He looked so upset that he'd woken me, bless him. "Hey," he said sinfully. He was so full of sin, the naughty boy.

"Did you sleep in my bed?" I asked, smiling seductively at him. My eyes widened when I realised that he actually did.

"Sorry," he said again. "I have my own room, but I just... I couldn't help myself," he admitted, lifting his arm to scratch the back of his neck. His arm muscles flexed, and his chest stretched out before me. His abs protruded like a sex god. He was an Adonis, purely and simply. And if you disagree, feel free to fuck off.

"You sneaked in after everyone went to bed and just thought you'd lie down beside me," I said, smiling a dirty smile. A smile of lust, and a filth I never knew I had. I was so filthy.

"Yep," he said idly, trying not to look me in the eye.

"It's fine," I said, climbing from the bed. I realised that my clothes had been taken off, I was only in my underwear. "Did you undress me?" I eyed him lasciviously as I crossed over to him.

When I reached him, I wrapped my arms around his neck, I was pretty daring that morning, and planted a little kiss on his cheek. He turned as red as a tomato, blushing furiously. It was so fucking cute, I couldn't help but bite my lip.

"Yeah. I did. You couldn't sleep... uhm... in your clothes," he said, an obvious excuse. His voice was bursting to the fucking brim with embarrassment, bless him. I've been blessing Sam a lot lately, considering he's such a sinner. We're dirty sinners.

"Good excuse," I whispered sexily, breathing down his neck. He shuddered into me. I felt him melting into my body. "Like what you see?" I asked him.

He smiled back at me, a toothy smile. But his teeth were perfect, and his smile was the most darling thing that I had ever seen. He was so fricking charming even when he wasn't trying. How could I have hated him?

"Do you?" he asked secretively, wrapping his arms slowly around my bare waist. I shivered at his touch, it was so new to me. Then, I felt my feet raise off the ground as he picked me up. I wrapped my legs instinctively around his waist, and looked straight at his flawless face. His chocolate brown eyes looked so adorable after he'd just woken up. I couldn't help myself, I felt myself beginning to rise to him.