Chapter Fourteen

A.N. Randomly, here's a HOT ASF PHOTO OF MAX, just because I'm so in love with the cast. Do you like my cast? I hope they help you create the image of my characters that you were hoping for. (Even though this book is years old so the cast are lame and outdated in retrospect lol).

Chapter Fourteen:

"SHIT!"

"I fucking knew it!" she repeated, pushing forward into the dark. I could see the outline of her, and the grin growing on her face as she looked down on us with an arrogance that we all had inside.

I felt myself stiffen internally, my heart skip a beat. It felt so horrible, knowing that I was caught. I just wish so much that I had a TARDIS. Let's be serious now, I'd make the best Doctor. I'm already cleverer than him.

"Uh," Max said shyly, shrugging. What a douche! How can someone be so casual at a time like this? We had officially been caught, and all he fancied doing was standing there, his hand still stiffly rubbing my crotch. And what was even worse was that the ecstasy of what we were doing was still there, lingering in the air. I was still hard. Fuck me.

"Why are you touching his crotch?" She eyed his hand curiously, she knew exactly what was going on here. I mean, really, how could you explain your best friend's hand firmly on your crotch? It's bloody simple, you can't. We were busted.

Her eyes suddenly became bulged, they were a cold and icy blue, entirely heartless. The smirk on her face was so threatening. "And why are you both hard? Didn't know you were so big, Max. I mean, me and Ari have had the odd whip-it-out show at our sleepovers, but you never came to them, did you? I mean, really, that's probably too big for me, and that's saying something." She winked at us and faked a groan of pleasure.

"It's not what it looks like," I lied. I bit my lip so hard. I couldn't even stand to look at Max anymore, even though the embarrassment of the shower situation had suddenly been burned up with the intensity of what we were caught doing.

"It looks like you've got his cum on your face, mate. It looks like he's tossing you off. It looks like you were both probably having a bit too much fun."

"Then it's exactly what it looks like," I murmured in a low reply. My eyes fell to the floor, I couldn't stand to look at any one. I had completely forgotten he squirted his precious sins all over me. That didn't help. In fact, it made the entire situation so much worse. My life just needs to end, Jesus please take the wheel. I can't drive anymore.

She sniggered. "So... what's going to happen here?" she asked.

Max answered, for the first time, other than the odd "uh" or "oh". He said simply, "Well, you're going to turn your back around so I can finish him off."

I blushed so red that I thought my cheeks would melt from the heat. I wanted to laugh, but it just wasn't that kind of situation.

"Actually, can I watch?" Her eyes fell intently back down to my swimming trunks, and bulged even wider. They were so blue and evil, heartless. What a fucking bitch!

But that wasn't what surprised me the most. I stood there, beside Max, my face full of the shame of my secret. His hand was still pressed against me, and my member probably wouldn't be going soft any time soon. But then, he continued like she wasn't even there, rubbing the outline of my goods in my trunks. I wasn't embarrassed because my forbidden fruits were fully on display, Vienna had seen me naked before, we were that kind of friend to each other.

But being wanked off by your best friend, who happens to be a guy, in front of your other best friend, a girl, just seemed crossing a boundary. We probably crossed the boundary a while ago, actually, as my hand adventured in Max's pants. I'm such a slut.