Chapter 3

Normal Provo:
Caleb and Colby have been dating for a couple of months now and the two are still going good. Emilie so far have kept their love a secret. Colby was even thinking about the two of them having their first time together. Caleb was sorta thinking about it but, he doesn't understand it fully.

Colby and Shasha was eating while Caleb was in bed having a little something to eat as his leg is hurting a bit.
"Hey bro...why haven't you been in your room lately?...I've seen you go in Caleb's room a lot as well" that comment made Colby go on the edge
"U uh.. I have been in my room..but I get up early in the mornings and go out to the markets and run about" he replied hoping it will stop her from asking
"Oh ok"

After a couple of minutes they both finished then went their separate ways. Shasha left to meet up with Emilie and their friends and Colby went to Caleb's room as always.

Colby's Provo:
My sis can be so noisy sometimes, I wish she wasn't and that my family was easier to talk to..mainly about me being gay.

I entered his room or should I say our room, he wasn't doing much as all he does is: play games, watch movies, eat or sleep. This time he was watching a movie, you can tell when he is into the film as he leans towards the it to get a better look and he will sometimes have his mouth open smiling.

I sat next to him and watched the film he had on. During the movie he sat on my lap and I have to say he is comfy as he's not really skinny but...lets just say it's hard for me to keep in control of my body. Yeah I know we have both been thinking about doing it but we never had the chance too. Mainly because everyone is home or he don't feel up to it. But I think he is just scared on how to start and stuff.

"C-Colby.." I heard him say and I looked at him
"Yes Caleb... You need anything?" I ask as I looked at him
".....a-about t-this f-first t-time....w-when w-will w-we d-do i-it?" This shocked me quite a lot as he is never really like this. He can most likely feel my little problem.
"We can have it when ever you are ready and I'm here so i can show you and help you while we do it" I said to him. I can tell he does want to do it but he is scared.
"O ok" was all he said.

We both then kissed and I put my hand on his thigh as I was about to try and lead him on a bit to let him know it's ok if he want to do it now. But it was short lived as I heard the door open. I quickly pulled away and looked at the door. It just had to be her.

Normal Provo:
Shasha and Emilie decided to go home as they were close by and wanted to ask Caleb and Colby if they wanted to come out. When they got to the door Shasha opened it and seen Colby Kissing Caleb and trying to touch Caleb's boy hood.

"W what is going on?" Shasha said in a bit of disbelief.
"S sis...listen please don't tell mum and dad" Colby said standing up and walking to her
"I don't mind the two of you going out...b but it is what you was trying to do" Shasha replied, with that Colby pushed her and Emilie to the common room making sure it was,just the three of them.

The three of them was talking about it for about half an hour maybe more. Shasha was asking questions like: how long have you been dating, was you about to do what I think you was going to do, and things like that. But she asked a really strange question. But that question has a horrible back story.

"But wait why was you going slow?..we all know Caleb did date that girl Coral and no bet  they did it." With that question both Emilie and Colby lowered their heads.
"What did I say?" She asked confused
"W when they where dating...something happened...well...she done something to him" Emilie started
"What was it?...what did she do?" Shasha asked wanting to know
"....she raped him sis..." Was all Colby said
"Wait..I thought boys can't get raped by a girl" Shasha said a bit confused
"Shasha rape is rape weather they are a boy or girl...what makes it rape is when they say no to sex but the other person still does it with them". Emilie answered as Shasha looked down and stayed in silence
"...looks like we may as well tell you what happened..." Shasha looked up a bit as she wanted to know."it happened when you went on that long mission with mum, dad and Hera. Coral didn't really know about Caleb's condition and she wanted a kid with him..but he didn't..so she tied him up and had sex with him and this was like all day...somehow she found out about his condition..and she thought it be better for him to be out of his pain and stuff...so...she stabbed him...in other words she tried to kill him if it wasn't for Kanan running in and saving him....he was in shape and cried once he found out he was gonna be a daddy...she didn't like people like him so she didn't want a baby with one" Both of the girls stayed silent. Shasha was in shock as Emilie was close to tears that she had to leave.
"That's why he don't leave his room that much as he is scared someone will attack him like that...so now you know why I was going slow...because I want to show him I care about his well being and I'm not going to hurt him" Colby finished
"I I'm sorry about that bro...sorry for ruining it for you..." She said feeling nothing but sadness
"It's ok..we might do it tomorrow..that's if he wants it as he was sorta up to it" Colby said resting his head on his hands that was behind his head.

They stayed in silence for a few minutes until Colby got up to go back to Caleb and watch a film with him until Caleb goes to sleep. Shasha stay there for a little bit longer then went to bed. Not long after that the others came home and they all went to bed. 
.........................................................................................................................................................................................
Hey guys the next chapter will be a sex scene I will post it soon. Please let me know if you did like this chapter.