Chapter 1

Colby's Provo:
It was a normal day for me, trying to hide my feelings for Caleb, keeping the fact that I'm gay as a secret to my family. As well as the usual beating up storm troopers with my dad. But I'm growing sick of it...I'm nearly 18 and I haven't confessed my love to him. And I want to be with him...

There are many things I love about him. I love how he can be who he wants to be, I love how he is strong even though he has his problem. But I don't know if he will love me...he hasn't dated much since his last date....mainly because he's scared that someone will do what she done....

Normal Provo:
Colby was standing outside of Caleb's room looking at him through the door smiling. Sure Caleb may act younger then he is, still having a teddy bear and all but that's how he is and that's what Colby loves about him.

Caleb is sat down on his floor minding his own business. He hasn't notice Colby yet.

Colby stood there thinking, he knows that if he tells Caleb about his feelings it could destroy their friendship. But he don't really know what Caleb will say.

Colby's Provo:
I decided to go up to him
"Hey Caleb...how are you?" I asked him as he has always got something on his mind.
"h-hi C-Colby..I-I'm g-good h-how are y-you?" Caleb replied looking at me with his blue and green eyes.
"I'm good" I said as I sat next to him. I love the way he talks people may think it's because he is shy but that is not true..he has always spoke like that. I decided to hug him as that's what we usually do.
"Caleb I uh..I want to ask you something..."
"W-what's t-that?"
"Do you love someone?...like who you want to marry or start a family?" I asked with some nerves setting in. Mainly because I know this is something big to ask him
"I-I don't k-know...I-I d-do...b-but h-he....h-his f-family not l-like g-gay" he replied playing with his fingers "y-you l-like a-anyone?" He asked me while looking at me with his mixed colour eyes I love
"Yes..I..I do like someone...." I replied to his question

We stayed in silence for a while until I asked him if he wanted to watch movies as I know he likes to do that. He isn't one for going as he doesn't like it when people look at him because of his leg and where we are everyone knows he has two dad's and people thinks it's strange and treats him nasty from it. He agreed to it watching a film, his favourite is well, mainly kids ones.

Some time during the film

While we was watching the film in his room I notice he was getting a bit sleepy. So I let him lean on me as we watched the film. A little while after I felt a arm around my waist I looked down and noticed Caleb was hugging me. So I decided to wrap my arms around him tighter, he looked up at me and I smiled at him.

"You comfy Caleb?" Which he replied with a nod. I learned that when he has the chance to he won't talk at all, as he is still not comfortable with himself yet..he hasn't even accepted himself according to Ezra. As I was looking at him I noticed that he had something on his mind
"Go on you can ask me something" I said to him with a soft smile. As I learned its best to smile when you are asking him a question like this as if you didn't he may think you are being horrible or unhappy with him.
"W-who...d-do y-you l...love?" He said looking at me with his eyes that made me fall in love with.
I took a while to reply as I needed to tell him "I..I love you Caleb..." I said to him looking into his eyes to show I mean it.
".....h-how?..." He asked. I know he has his troubles but I'm willing to help him though it. Because he is a lovely guy and he has such a great personality. It even hurts me that he isn't accepting of himself.
"Because you are strong..you help others...you're lovely" I replied while hugging him more.
He looks at me for a bit then he starts to looks away. "I-I...l-love y-you as w-well" he said looking back at me.
"Will you go out with me?...also don't worry about my parents..we can keep us a secret ok...we tell no one so we can enjoy this and we can stay like this in your room for as long as you want then and this can be our safe place" I said to him so he knows and to show him I am willing to lie to my parents so I can be with him.
"Y-yes" he replied smiling at me.

I kissed his forehead which made him blush cutely. I think that also came as a surprised to him as I am seen as a tough guy from my looks. But I'm only tough for him as I will never let anyone hurt him, and for those that hurt him in the past I'm still looking for them...especially that girl...

Normal Provo:
For the rest of the night the two talked had something to eat and during the night Colby snuck into Caleb's room and they both had a good night sleep. Which was the best one they had in a while. And Colby is liking his secret love with Caleb who likes it to.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, this is my first chapter. Let me know what you think about it in the comments......
If you have questions let me know in the comments...
I hope you like it..
Until the next chapter