Chapter 9

Normal Provo:
Caleb is now on his 8th month and still isn't any better. Kanan is thinking about doing the c section soon before it is too late. As now Caleb can't even keep himself up with out support from Colby, from how bad this pregnancy is going.

Kanan was standing by Caleb's door watching the both of them smiling a bit. It has become a natural thing for Kanan now to watch the two of them, he does this so he knows that all three of them are ok. Plus he has been doing this so he can let Ezra know how he is doing.

Ezra is away with his real parents at the moment and should be back at any time. The family he lost when he was 7 years old was the one that took him in because his real family couldn't look after him due to the fact they were in a lot of wars at the time. The only people who know about this is Kanan and Caleb, as well as Colby now as once and if he does marry into the family.

Kanan stood there for at least 30 minutes until he heard Ezra come in.
"Hey love how is Caleb?" Ezra asked with a little bit of worry in his voice.
"He's still not good...but he is still going on strong" Kanan replied hugging Ezra.
"Oh yeah my parents are here to see him". Ezra said pointing to Jon and Dany.

Kanans started to sweat as he knows Jon don't like him that much. Mainly because he got Ezra pregnant when he really didn't want to, but Kanan didn't know that he would or even could get pregnant.

They all started to talk mainly about Caleb. Kanan was kinda hiding behind Ezra as he knows Jon will kill him.

Once they were finished talking they all went in to see him. Kanan stayed by the door as if he went in the room would be to crowded as caleb does have a small room. Jon started to talk to Colby first of in a nice way until Colby said about that they didn't plan the baby and it just happened. That made Jon go into a bit of a bad mood. He tries his best not to kill Colby because Caleb was in the room and he didn't want him to go into a panic, because it wouldn't be good for him or the baby.

They was all there talking about how parent life is like and things that tend to happen to the body once the baby is born. For example Caleb's breast may start to grow a tiny bit and fill up with milk. They was also talking about what happens during c-section and other things. They was even talking to Colby about marriage and when will he ask Caleb and a hole lot of other questions.

At the end of the day they noticed that Caleb was starting to get more tied so Jon and Dany said their goodbyes and left.
Colby started to get Caleb ready for bed with Ezra and Kanan helping him a bit. Colby decided to read Caleb a bed time story before he went to bed and hugged him carefully making sure he wasn't to tight to hurt the baby.

That night they were both able to sleep peacefully.
..................................................................................................................................................................................
Hey guys this chapter is mainly for EzraBridgerIsMyLove  as a way to say thank you so much for helping me with most of my chapters in this book and in the book: the ghost's new member. Jon and Dany are both characters for Game of thrones. I hope you liked this chapter and I am hopefully going to post the next chapter later in the day.