Chapter 8

Normal Provo:
It's been a couple of weeks now and Caleb still haven't gotten any better. He's got to the point where it is hard for him to get out of the bed without help. Everyone is getting worried about him.

Emilie and Shasha had started to visit him more to help Colby out so he can sleep and eat. He started to get to the point where he is always cold. So the girls and Colby brought him new fluffy blankets and jumpers so he can stay warm.

Colby is now not leaving Caleb's side unless it's to get food and other things. When he is with Caleb he is ether watching a movie, reading him a book, or cuddling him so he can try and get some sleep. As he is starting to have bags under his eyes.

Plus with this Colby knows he has to tell his parents about him and Caleb. So that is what he is going to do today.

Caleb was finally asleep, so Colby stood up and went out the room to look for them. It took sometime for him to find them but that gave him a chance to think about something to say.

Colby's Provo:
Once I got to my parents they was both sat down so I sat across from them, and I told them I needed to tell them something important.
"Mum, dad...Caleb..Caleb is pregnant and I'm the dad...I'm..I'm gay..." I finally said. I looked up and all I saw on their faces was shock so I quickly said "please don't be disappointed in me..I'm sorry I didn't tell you two sooner I was afraid"
"Son me and your mum are not disappoint in you...we are just upset you didn't tell us sooner.." My dad said holding mine and my mums hand.
"B but I heard stuff like people being disowned by their families for being gay and stuff." I replied looking at them both
"Colby listen it's your choice on who you want to be with...we as parents can only support you..this is your choice you can love who you want as long as you are happy and that's all we care about..sure good thing Caleb can have kids because of Ezra is his mum and he can give birth. Because the two of us wants to be grandparents...we are happy for you...the both of you" my mum said holding both of my hands and giving me her loving motherly look. Which made me smile. We started to talk for a while until I had to go back to Caleb.

Once I got back to our room he was just starting to wake up. I got back into bed with him and started to rub his stomach to show our future child that we love him or her. I told Caleb that my parents know about us and I told him everything and that they are ok with all of this...and I just remembered that my mum and dad were so shocked about me coming out they never really showed me what they feel about me being a dad soon.

Me and Caleb was talking about it a bit more until he was sick on the bed again. So I had to get him off the bed and he is so light to lift now that it's a bit scary. Once I was done cleaning and changing the bed, I gave him some medicine and some food, so he has something in his system.

Once all that was done I changed him quickly into some clean clothes and put a movie on for him. Until he went back to sleep, when I was about to put a blanket on him better I noticed that, because of how skinny he is getting his robotic leg was starting to come off. So I took it off and set it aside for now. It also looked sore his end of his now nearly gone leg so I rub some cream on it and I guess it tickled him a bit as he was smiling and had a small chuckle. Once I was done with everything I laid next to him and started to fall asleep. I turned the movie off and went to sleep.

.........................................................................................................................................................................
Hey everyone I hope you like it. Please please tell me what you thought of it