Chapter 4 (💞sex💞)

Colby's Provo:
Today is the that Caleb and I are having our first time. Our sisters and parents will be out all day and will not be coming back till late at night. So the two of us have plenty of time to do it as I can tell Caleb is nervous about this, I am as well but not as nervous as he is.

Normal Provo:
Caleb was laying in bed in his shorts as he wasn't inspecting anyone really and his room does tend to get a bit hot. When Colby walked in he was watching a short movie. Colby sat on his bed and started to cuddle into him.

While they was cuddling Colby put his hand by Caleb's slowly forming a bulge and his shorts started to become tight Colby looked at Caleb asking for permission to continue which he allowed. Because Caleb was only in shorts Colby placed him down on his back on the bed and started to kiss and sucks a bit on Caleb's neck witch earned small moans from him. He does this a couple more times and slowly starts to go down him kissing his body slowly going to Caleb's boyhood. Once Colby got to the top of Caleb's shorts and boxers he pulled them off slowly, he looked at Caleb's penis for awhile then he started to lick it and slowly put it all in his mouth. While he was moving his mouth up and down slowly he earned nothing but pleasurable moans from Caleb's mouth.

Colby done this for a little while longer until Caleb released in his mouth, he was surprised at first but he swallowed every single drop of it. Once he was done he gave Caleb a small kiss on the lips while he slowly removed his pants that was really tight on him.

Once the kiss was done and Colby took his pants off, he started to lube up and prepare Caleb for the real thing. Once Colby was done he position himself at Caleb's entrance and said in a caring whisper
"This may hurt a little but it will feel good soon ok" and with that he entered him slowly.
While doing that he earned some small painful whimpers from Caleb but kept going and kissed him so he can get his mind off the pain.

Colby started to go in and out of Caleb at a slow pace still getting some small whimpers of pain, but after a good couple of minutes pleasurable moans was spilling out of Caleb's mouth as Colby went faster and a bit harder, this went on for a while until they both came at the same time nearly. Though as Caleb was still cumming Colby still carried on a bit just so he still felt good while doing it.

Once they were both finished they had a nice bath together, Colby got out before Caleb and changed the bed. Colby was surprised that Caleb wasn't tired after that, but then again Caleb is like a small kid just full of energy. Once Caleb was out of the bath and was sat on his bed Colby helped dressed him into his night clothes and he put on a short movie for them to watch and both slowly fell asleep in each other's arms.
...........................................................................................................................................................................................
Hey guys...this is my first ever sex scene I've written.. And I had to make it a bit shorter then the others as this...is a bit wired for me to write, so What do you think of it? I do hope you like it