Unforgettable Love:Chapter 1

Yoomin's POV

I woke up as the bright sunlight shining into my eyes.

"Urggh I forgot to close the blinds." I groaned and cover my eyes with my hands at the same time.

I'm so sleepy. I want to sleep more.

I cover myself with a blanket and closed my eyes. Just in time my alarm clock rung.

"5 more minutessss." I murmured.

Then it won't stop ringing as I took off the blanket and squinted my eyes.

I look at where my alarm clock to stop from ringing and as I saw the time, my heart started to beat so fast and my eyes widened.

"Oh shit!!" I cursed as I quickly stood up and wear my slippers, unluckily, I accidentally hit my foot on the feet of the bed.

"Awww." I yelp in pain as I touch my foot and squeezed it.

I'm running out of time so I walk to the bathroom and quickly take a shower.

- -

I walk downstairs and saw my Eomma eating a breakfast on the dining table and a smile plastered on my face. Even though she hates me, I still love her.

"Goodmorning Eomma." I greeted her with a wide smile when she just rolled her eyes on me.

It's okay. I'm used to it. I thought.

I was about to sit, joining her to eat when she stood up and bring the plate with her and transfer to the living room.

She don't like my appearance. I know. She started to hate me uhmmm since birth. She hates and even blamed me until now when my father left her when he found out Eomma's pregnant, and inside her womb is me. She's really inlove with my father before but I don't know if she has still feelings for my father. After 18 years, I really didn't feel her love or even care. But I believe she loves me, if not, she would've aborted me right?

Then I started to eat alone after that, I brushed my teeth and quickly walk outside.

I bite my lip and tap my feet as I waited for a bus.

"Dammit." I cursed. Few minutes, the bus arrived and I quickly hopped in.

I was running to prevent from getting late. I arrived infront of our classroom, Mr. Ong is already inside, I sighed heavily before I enter the classroom.

All of their gazes were on me and I hate it.

"Sorry I'm late sir." I bowed as a sign of respect.

"Okay you may now take your seat." He said as he continue to write the lessons on the blackboard.

I was about to sit when someone pulled my chair out and that's when I landed on the floor. Awww my butt.

I can hear their sarcastic laughs and I immediately stood up and eyed the person who pulled the chair out. Kim Taehyung the jerk.

"Ops." He just said as he laugh along with Jimin and Jungkook and they high fived with eachother.

"Yah Yah quiet!" Mr. Ong tap the table loudly and they became silent.

"What happened to you Ms. Choi?" He asked.

"N-Nothing sir." I lied and I finally took my seat and sighed heavily.

If it's not Yoona and Miji who'll bully me, Taehyung and his friends will took advantage on me.

Is it because I'm a transfer student their treat to me is different? Why would they bully me? What for?

I just shrugged my thoughts and started to write some notes on my notebook ofc.

Hyorin isn't here again, my bestfriend, she's probably late or absent. *whisper* she woke up late always *sigh*

As I was writing, someone throw a paper ball on me and I know who, Kim Taehyung.

I turned my back and glared at him. He just gave me a smirk.

"What are you looking at?" Jimin said sarcastically and I rolled my eyes on him.

I turn back and wrote down the notes again.

- -

// Lunch Time \\

Me and Hyorin are here in the cafeteria because she arrived in our second subject which is Science.

So back... we're here in the cafeteria, eating our lunch when Yoona and Miji stop infront of our table.

"Get out." She said coldly and we looked at her.

"What did you say?" Hyorin answered back.

Hyorin is the type of girl who'll never accept defeat. If Yoona or Miji will bully us, Hyorin would answer them back and have no fear to fight them back. I wonder, how to be her... Well, I always the type of person that it's 'okay' to me but deep inside, I'm boiling and want to fight back. I'm not brave enough to do that. Sadly...

"Are you deaf?" Miji said as she crossed her arms.

"Well first, I'm not deaf and why would you get us out here? We sat on this table first before the both of you. Second, this table isn't your property so back off." Hyorin said sternly and I gulp.

This is bad. I thought.

Yoona was boiling inside because She and Miji don't want someone to fight them back. They're the queenka's here in the school too.

Yoona was about to slap her when I was fast enough to block the way, instead of Hyorin who received a slap, I was the one who received it.

The students here in the cafeteria gasped, so was Hyorin.

"Whops~ don't mean it. Looks like you have a defensive stupid bestfriend." Yoona chuckled as she emphasized the word 'stupid'.

I'm still here, frozen about what happened. Did she just called me stupid?

A tears started to form in my eyes and I quickly ran out of the cafeteria.

"Yoomin wait!!" I heard Hyorin shouting behind as tears continue to stream down in my cheeks.

I walk inside the bathroom as Hyorin followed behind and quickly hug me. I started to cry so hard and she patted my back.

"Why did you do that?" Hyorin ask worriedly.

"B-Because I don't want you t-to get h-hurt." I sobbed.

"You don't have to Yoomin. I can always take care myself but thanks for the concern. Don't cry anymore. I'm always here for you." She said and I faced her and wipe my tears.

I didn't cry because of the slap. I cried because I hate people who'll call me stupid even I didn't do wrong to her/him.

____________________________________

Eyoooo~ so this is the Chapter 1 hope you'll like it!! Just so you know, this chapter is different from the 1st I wrote. Some chapter(s) will be the same and some will be different and more exciting!

P.S: I changed Mina's name to Hyorin because I realized the 'Mina' name is already common in stories I've read and I want to change it so... here it is ^_^ But not Hyorin in Sistar kay?

Please don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT pretty please! Thanks!

-taelicious