Unforgettable Love:Chapter 7

Rapmon's POV

I walk towards at where I'll book a room number.

"What is your name sir?" The lady asked.

"Uhmm .." I don't know what name I'll use!! Ofc Mr. Kim knows me very well, Mr. Kim and my father were business partners.

"Uhmm Lee Hyung Wa imnida." I said and she nodded. She gave me papers to fill up and told me the cost of the room. I took out my wallet and paid the room. She then gave the room key, "Room 125 sir. On the second floor." Then I nodded.

I took a glance on the other side and signalled Jimin and Jungkook to start the act. They walk at the middle as Jimin acted that he fainted as Jungkook's eyes widened and the employees started to worry.

"Please help! Help my friend!" Jungkook shouted as some employees quickly walk towards to their direction and that's the time I approach Suga, Jin and J-Hope with Taehyung on their shoulders.

"Ppali." I whispered as we run to the elevator then some people gave us a weird look since we just carried Taehyung along with us.

I press the elevator open and we walk in.

"Woooh~ to admit Jimin is good at acting." Jin chuckled.

"Did you saw Jungkook's face?" J-Hope said and we started to laugh.

"I wonder what's happening now down there." Suga chuckled.

"Me too." I said.

"Hope everything will be okay." Jin said.

"Yeah and - - - - " J-Hope didn't finished his words as Taehyung spoke up.

"Noijy(noisy) Noijy(noisy).... very noishy." He mumbled and we burst into laughter.

"This boy really." Jin chuckled.

"He's totally an idiot if he's drunk." I said. Soon after, the elevator opens and we carried Taehyung again and walk outside.

We followed Jin behind as he's looking of the room '125'.

"Oh it's here." He stopped infront of the door.

"Here's the key." I took out the key from my pocket and throw at him. Then he caught it.

Jin inserted the key, twist the doorknob and open the door then we immediately walk in as we slowly placed Taehyung on the bed.

Then we rubbed our shoulders.

"Woah~ he's so heavy." J-Hope groaned.

"I know right." Me and Suga said in unison.

Then I decided to dialed Jungkook's number.

Jungkook's POV

Everybody started to surround us panickly, then I heard an ambulance. We're doomed.

A few man from the ambulance ran towards us as they carried Jimin and place it on a bed. (Lol xD what do you call that again?)

Something came up and I don't know why, the men leave us both here and that's the time Me and Jimin started to ran away and hide somewhere that no one will saw us.

We panted and so exhausted from running.

"*pants* W-Where will w-we go now? *pants*" I panted, so was Jimin.

"*pants* I-I don't know.. c-call them." Jimin answered and I nodded.

I was about to call Rapmon when just in time my phone received a call from him.

"N-Ne hyung." I still panted.

"Where are you and Jimin? We're here in room 125. On the second floor." He said.

"We hide somewhere and okay, we'll go there in a few minutes." I said.

"Does anyone hurt?" He asked.

"None so far." I answered.

"Okay then.... we'll wait here." He said then I hung up.

"Let's go." Jimin said and I nodded, we was about to walk in when we stopped our tracks and realized... Mr. Kim's car stopped infront of the Hotel, his driver hopped off and half-jog to open the door where Mr. Kim will go out. And we're right. It's really him.

The ambulance is still here and our eyes widened.

Mr. Kim obviously noticed the ambulance outside then he walk towards there and ask one of the worker.

"What's going on here?" Mr. Kim asked.

"A man just fainted sir and we put him here." The worker said as he pointed on the bed then I look at Jimin.

"Then something came up, and when we came back, the 2 men already disappeared.

"2 men?" Mr. Kim ask once again.

"Yes sir. The other one was the patient's friend I guess." He answered as Mr. Kim nodded.

"Okay... I'll leave now." Mr. Kim said and the workers bowed at him and he and his driver walk inside then walk towards to the counter.

Me and Jimin walk away as we walk slightly far away from the Hotel. Then I decided to call Rapmon again.

"We can't come in now." I sighed.

"Jinjja? Wae?" He ask in frustration.

"M-Mr. Kim is there. He's at the Hotel." I said and there's a complete silence for awhile.

"Really? Aish jinjja. Wherever you are, be safe and if ever, you won't see Mr. Kim at the Hotel, go immediately here." Rapmon said.

"Arasso." I said and he hung up.

Then I put my phone back on my pocket.

"I'm hungry Jungkook-ah." Jimin pouted.

"Aish.. okay let's eat. My treat." With that, a smile plastered on his face. We then walk to a nearby restaurant and walk inside.

____________________________________

Ommo!!! Jikook trash out there *woot* *woot* okay calm down HAHAHAHA! 😂😂😂

But I'm 101% Vkook trash 😊 It's just THAT.... I KENNOT!!

Hope you'll like this chapter ;)

Please don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT pretty please! Thanks!

-taelicious