Unforgettable Love:Chapter 9

Taehyung's POV

Yoona clung into my arms tightly as she rested her head on my shoulders. I gulp as I heard the students' gossips.

Ommo! Are they dating?

They look great together!

Kingka and Queenka! Perf combination!

Yoona eonnie is so lucky

Kyaaaah!!!

Hope they'll end up together

"You heard them oppa? They ship us!" Yoona giggled happily.

And I chuckled fakely.

"Y-Yeah."

"Oppa.. what are we?" She asked me and I widened my eyes.

"W-What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"We just kissed and - - - " She didn't finished her words when her phone suddenly rang.

Oh thank god. I thought.

"Yeoboseyo Appa?"

"Ne?"

"Arasso.. Arasso.. Bye." She then hung up and stood up.

"I'm going now Taehyung oppa, my Appa invited me to eat at the xxxx restaurant right now. Annyeong." She said and kissed my cheeks.

"A-Anyeong." I smiled sheepishly and then she walk away.

I stood up to find them. I walk away from the field and start looking for them.

I walk around, hands on my pocket and when I was about to pass here in our Music room when I heard a feminine voice singing as she played a piano.

She sings the one of my favorite songs, Purpose by: Justin Bieber

Feeling like I'm breathing my last breath

She started, and since there's no any glass on the door for you to see I just put my ears on the door and listen. Eavesdropping I guess?

Feeling like I'm walking my last steps

Look at all of these tears I've wept

Look at all the promises that I've kept

I put my heart into your hands, here's my soul to keep

I let you in with all that I can, You're not hard to reach

And you bless me with the best gift, that I've ever known

You give me purpose... Yeah you given me purpose.

With that, she stopped singing and playing the piano.

I guess she's done already? I want to know who's inside. I want to know who sang that.

I was about to barge in when I saw Mrs. Yu walking towards here. She's in charge here in the Music Room. My eyes widened and I started to ran away.

Who's really there inside? I like her voice even she just sing it shortly. I really like her voice so much. If it wasn't of Mrs. Yu appeared then probably I had a chance to know her.

I was hiding here in the corner, I was about to go as I stopped when Me and Yoomin was about to bump eachother. We almost kissed!!

She looked surprised. I just rolled my eyes on her and walk away.

Yoomin's POV

I was bored, since Hyorin went to the canteen to buy our snacks. What took her so long? It's been 10 minutes.

Then I looked at my back and it's our Music Room.

It's been a long time since I haven't sing nor playing any instruments. I learn it by myself. I learn how to sing too. Singing, dancing and playing instruments are my talents.

I look to see if there's any students passing by but none. I walk towards the door and twist the doorknob, surprisingly, it wasn't lock so I went inside.

I closed the door, sat on the chair and started to play the piano.

And I want to sing 'Purpose by: Justin Bieber' it's one of my favorite song so ...

Feeling like I'm breathing my last breath

I started.

Feeling like I'm walking my last steps

Look at all of these tears I've wept

Look at all the promises that I've kept

I put my heart into your hands, here's my soul to keep

I let you in with all that I can, You're not hard to reach

And you bless me with the best gift, that I've ever known

You give me purpose... Yeah you given me purpose.

I ended.

I stood up and was about to go when Mrs. Yu suddenly opened the door and I gulped.

Oml. She's incharge here in Music Room.

"Oh. What are you doing here Ms. Choi?" She asked.

"Uhmm I-I'm just playing the piano Maam." I said nervously.

"Oh you know how to play?" She ask, and I never expect of that. I thought she would be angry at me.

"N-Ne." I stuttered.

"That's good then." She smiled.

"I'll go now Mrs. Yu." I bowed and she nodded. I left the Music Room and find Hyorin.

I was shocked when Me and Taehyung almost bumped with eachother. Like... we almost kissed!!!

But ... as jerk he is. He just rolled his eyes on me and walk away.

____________________________________

Please don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT pretty please! Thanks!

-taelicious