Unforgettable Love:Chapter 14

Yoomin's POV

I put all the things that are related to my class (ofcourse) before I went to school.

I saw Jungkook in the hallway and I walk towards him to give his notebooks.

"Yah Jungkook, your assign- - - " I didn't finished my words when he covered my mouth.

"Shhh. Don't say it out loud." He said and I remove his hands.

"Wae? It's because the Kingka here in the school campus was asking to do his homework to someone?" I whispered and he nodded.

"Tch but this is only just this time. No more next time." I warned him as I took out his notebooks and gave it to him.

I rolled my eyes on him before I headed inside the class.

- -

"Highest score in Math is
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jeon Jungkook"

My jaws dropped upon hearing it.

Wth? Wae? We're just the same answers but why is he the highest?

The whole class gave him around of applause, especially Taehyung and Jimin whose by his side and I look back at him as I widened my eyes.

He smiled to everyone and when our eyes met, he wink at me and I rolled my eyes on him.

Urgh!! I shouldn't have agreed in the first place!

- -

I saw Jungkook in the hallway and noticed he's reading a book then I walk towards him.

"Yah!" I said.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Are you kidding me? You must atleast thank me." I said, crossing my arms.

"Why would I?" He smirk.

"Tch. For getting the highest score in Math that actually we're the same answers." I stated.

"Oh really? You should've reviewed your answers. You forgot to put negative signs." He said as he flip the pages of the book slowly.

My blood is boiling inside and I wanted to scream right now and slap him on his face.

He close the book and face me, "Look I'm sorry okay? Just.... do your best next time." He said as he patted my shoulder and my jaws dropped.

Urgh!!! He's so annoying!!

Just by then I heard a sound of heels walking closer, and it's Yoona and Miji again.

"Yah! Stay away from Jungkook oppa." Miji said as they both gave me a death glare.

"Don't worry Miji, a boy like him isn't my type. And plus, you can have him all you want." I said sarcastically and left them dumbfounded.

I headed to the field and sat down on the grass while watching some students who played soccer and some were volleyball and badminton.

Could they just leave me alone? They're so annoying as hell. I wanted to live peacefully for damn sake!

And I have a problem at home, I accidentally broke Eomma's precious lampshade earlier.

I was in a rush awhile ago when preparing to go to school.

Aish what should I do? I'm 100% if she found out, she'll going to abuse me physically again.