Unforgettable Love:Chapter 3

Yoomin's POV

So that's why..... Kim Taehyung and Kang Yoona didn't attend class because they were kissing inside the comfort room that it made me disgust.

Yoona was infront of Taehyung while they kissed roughly as he squeezed her butt. Dafuq? Oml my innocent eyes T.T

They didn't even locked the door aish jinjja.

I was all done and wash my hands before going back. I'm on my way to our classroom when I saw Yoona walked out from the comfort room first. And I just stood still.

She combed her messy hair and arranged her uniform so that it won't be suspicious cuz her uniform is a bit crampled tho. Then she walk away and headed to our class.

Few seconds, Taehyung got out from the comfort room and also arrange his hair and uniform. He took out a tissue from his pocket as he wiped his lips where Yoona's red lipstick left on him.

When he noticed me, he widened his eyes then I pass by at him.

I started to study here this year, we're already been here for 3 months since the school starts. I'm a transfer student remember, and that's why Hyorin is brave enough to fight them back because she already knew their attitudes, she started here since freshmen. Taehyung along with the BTS are playboys, they would get a girl thrice a week I guess? Back then, a week after the school starts, they started to bully me and I don't know why.

I headed back to the class and took my seat, following Taehyung a few seconds.

Taehyung's POV

Yoona is a hot-chick. Wow. Now that's what I want *smirk*

I'm here inside the comfort room, well it's a unisex comfort room geez. Fixing my hair so that I'll look even more handsome when someone walked in. And, she walk towards me and I already saw her reflection on the mirror.

"Taehyung-ah." She stood beside of me as she held my shoulders.

"What Yoona?" I asked.

She's also a queenka here, a hot-chick queenka. But geez I don't like her, I just want to taste her.

She smirked before kissing me. I was shocked at first but then I kissed her back. Oml that damn big boobs and fluff butt, I just want to squeeze it. [Lol what am I writing xD]

As soon as our kisses became rough, I started to touch her butt and began to squeeze it. She started to kiss my neck then back to my lips. I squeezed her butt more and she let out a moan.

She's really an easy-to-get *smirk*

Then I heard the door creeked but we were busy kissing with eachother so I don't have a chance to see who. Not a teacher please or else we'll be expelled.

I kiss her one more time and pull away.

"Stop now or else someone will caught us and report to the principal's office." I said.

"But - - - " Before she could finish her sentence, I automatically gave her a shot glare.

"Alright. Bye." She kissed me in the cheek and left.

Then few seconds, I walked out from the comfort room and fix myself. I was shocked because that Yoomin is just a few meters away, standing.

Don't tell me she saw Me and Yoona walking out from the same comfort room while fixing ourselves?

I widened my eyes at first but she just walk passing by at me. I bit my lip before following her behind and walk in the class.

Yoona gave me tonds of smiles and I just ignore her and listen to our teacher.

Yoomin's POV

Finally the classes ended. Me and Hyorin walk side by side, heading to our lockers. I put all my books so did Hyorin. Just by then, someone held my wrists tightly and drag me somewhere and I widened my eyes when it's Taehyung.

"Yah! Taehyung what are you doing?" I ask as the students started to make gossips. And I heard Hyorin shouting my name too. Then Taehyung stopped.

"You. Don't you dare to follow us. I have something to discuss with Yoomin." Taehyung said sternly and Hyorin was taken aback from his words.

Hyorin just gave me a worried look.

"Wait for me here." I said as Taehyung tightened the grip and we headed to the janitor's room.

He locked the door as he pulled out a chair and making me sit.

"W-What w-will you discuss with M-Me?" I stuttered.

____________________________________

Chapter 3 here you go! And please leave comments cuz it makes my day alive xD So how was it? Taehyung will tell her 'what' on the next chapter ;)

Please don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT pretty please! Thanks!

-taelicious