Unforgettable Love:Chapter 8

Taehyung's POV

I woke up and squinted my eyes. I suddenly massage my head since it really hurts alot! Did I drink that much?

I noticed, I'm not in my room neither in my house. Where am I?

Suddenly, the boys walk towards me, already dressed with their uniforms and ready to go to school.

"Where am I? Why are ya'll here?" I asked curiously.

"First, you got drunk last night, Second, you're in your hotel, Third - - - " Jin didn't finished his words when Suga cut him off.

"How dare you to ask us why are we here! We're almost caught by your father and took you away from us but Rapmon managed to drove as fast as he can. Jimin and Jungkook even acted that Jimin was fainted so that the employees will be busy and won't recognize you're here. We even carried you to the 2nd floor! To here!" Suga said in a fast talk as we dropped all our jaws. It's like he's rapping.

Then the boys clapped their hands and Suga even praised himself. Weird.

"We didn't thought you're good in rapping." Rapmon chuckled.

"I know right." Suga chuckled.

"Okay... sorry guys and... thanks. Should I go to school then?" I asked but they all shrugged their shoulders and left me dumbfounded.

"Aish jinjja." I mumbled to myself as I dialed my personal assistant's number, he's Lee Sangchul (lol, I couldn't think of anything xD)

"Yeoboseyo? Please bring my uniform. I'm here in our hotel. Room..."

I stopped as I stood up and open the door, looking at my room number.

"Room 125. On the 2nd floor." With that, I hung up and closed the door again. I know where ofcourse this is our hotel.

I was about to take a shower when I forgot something. A toothbrush.

And I decided to call my personal assistant again.

"Yeoboseyo?" He answered.

"Uhhh bring my toothbrush too." I said and hung up.

Wow, the guys even left me here. I'm so proud. Really proud.

20 minutes of waiting, someone knocked on my door and I think he's already here.

I opened the door to see him standing infront of me with a paperbags on his hands.

He hand it to me, "Here." He said.

"Thanks." I said and he bowed at me.

"I'm going now master." he said and left.

I shut the door closed and placed the paperbags on the bed and look at what's inside.

School shoes.. Uniform... Neck tie... Perfume... Shampoo... Gel... Comb and... Toothbrush.

I smirk crept into my face and I headed inside the bathroom to take a shower.

- -

I walked inside the class as all eyes were on me. Am I really that handsome huh?

Then Mrs. Yang looked at me, "You're always late in my class Taehyung. This is your last warning, if this happen again. I'll give you a detention." She said and I nodded.

I took my seat as I gave Jimin and Jungkook a I'm-going-to-kill ya'll-for-leaving-me-earlier look and they just chuckled.

- -

Class dismissed as all of us headed to the field and sat on the grass.

As curiosity kills me, I want to ask what happened last night.

"Guys... by any chance, what... happened last night?" I asked.

Then Rapmon insist to explain all.

He explained every single detail about happened last night.

"I... kissed a girl?" I asked curiously.

"Yep." Jimin nodded.

"And why are you surprised? You're a playboy anyways." Jungkook said and the others chuckled.

"Yeah right. It's normal for you." J-Hope said.

"Was she pretty last night?" I asked.

"Yes she was. Hot-chic, have big boobs and big bu---." Jimin didn't finished his words when Yoona came towards us.

"Oppa!!" Yoona exclaimed and I just looked at her.

The others 'ohh' in unison as they patted my back and left us both alone.

They left me earlier at the hotel and even now? Great. JusT GREAT.

____________________________________

Please don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT pretty please! Thanks!

-taelicious