Unforgettable Love:Chapter 2

Yoomin's POV

We were walking in the hallway to come to the class again. How I wish this afternoon would end up fastly. Because I hate seeing Yoona,Miji, and the bts' faces. I mean, not to be a bad person but they're the one who bully me even I didn't do something to them. Are they just childish or what?

I wonder why they're the kingka's and queenka's here, and if you were in this school, queenka's/kingka's are the most famous person in your school and they're bullies as well, so you better obey from everything what they'll say and don't fight them back. They're also came to a wealthy family. Is that why they're the bullies? because they're rich? Are they using that just not to fight them back?

Gossips? Stares? Laughs? Yell? All of that will be heard here in the hallway and as we were walking passing by the students, I can clearly see Yoona and Miji stood infront of their lockers as they gave Me and Hyorin a death glare before walking away.

The BTS? They'll will mess someone's life whenever they want. Do whatever they want because they don't care what will be the cause. They don't know how does it feel to be hurt. They don't know how.

Sometimes, I just think what did I do to deserve this life? I mean, getting bully here in the school and when I'm home, getting physical abuse from my mother and receiving hurtful words from her. But I'm thankful enough Hyorin is here with me through ups and downs just to protect me. Has been there for me when I needed someone when I'm very down.

My own thoughts got cut off when we finally reach our Music room and took our seats afterwards. Some of our classmates didn't arrive yet, as soon as Mrs. Yu started to write some notes on the whiteboard, some of our classmates come in and apologize to Mrs. Yu for being late, as usual. As my classmates were entering, I noticed Miji is here but no sign of Yoona, I mean they always come in together. And now I became more suspicious when Jungkook amd Jimin just entered here in the classroom with no Taehyung. Weird. Just. Weird.

As Mrs. Yu is discussing the lessons, I can feel like my ovaries are exploding, I'm going to pee.

I raised my right hand and that Mrs. Yu get my attention, "Can I go to the comfort room Ma'am?"

"Oh sure. Be back right away." She answered and I stood up. Hyorin gave me a do-you-want-me-to-come-with-you? look but I just shook my head and gave her a I-can-handle-myself look. She understand and gave me a quick nod before I headed outside and make my way to the comfort room.

I was about to enter when I heard loud moans and kisses inside the bathroom. Ew, are they making out here in the school or something? But I'm about to pee!!

I didn't care and enter the comfort room and gasped. I-I shouldn't barge in tho. The sight just disgusted the hell out of me. Ofcourse, I gave them a disgusted look before I walk backwards and take the comfort room near the library instead.

So that's why.....

____________________________________

Chapter 2 here you go!! How's the story so far? Comment what do you think?

Please don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT pretty please! Thanks!

-taelicious