Unforgettable Love:Chapter 11

Yoona's POV

I hired a student to took a picture of Me and Taehyung when we kissed in the bathroom.

All my intention was, to spread the picture to let them all know that the Kingka and Queenka in school's campus are dating. Taehyung is mine now. And I'll be more popular as well. Isn't that great? Haha.

Gladly, Yoomin saw us. I can ruin her by telling the students she was trying to destroy Me and Taehyung's relationship.

I really hate her. Knowing she's the most intelligent in the class. Most of our teachers even like her.

I started to hate her when Me and Yoomin has been chosen to compete at the Math quiz last month. She won that time and I'm lost. Then that's the start when she got higher grades in the class and then the teachers started to like her. Is she trying to be a good student infront of the teachers?

The teachers used to like me before but when Yoomin transferred, everything has changed.

"Oh my god.. I can't believe Yoomin will try to ruin our Kingka and Queenka's relationship"

"Ommo are they really dating?"

"I thought Yoomin is a good person"

"Yeah I thought too, she's just ruining someone's life aigoo."

A smirk plastered on my face as I walk in the hallway and the girls even congratulate me and even told me I was lucky to have Taehyung.

Taehyung's POV

"Oh bro congrats!" They exclaimed as they patted my shoulders.

I furrowed my eyebrows and gave them a confused look.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You didn't tell us You and Yoona were dating!" Rapmon said happily.

"Wait what?" I widened my eyes.

"Take good care of her bro, you can only see a hot chic like her sometimes." Jimin said.

"Who says we're dating?" I narrowed my eyebrows and they all frowned.

"B-But.. It's already spread here in the school campus that you two were dating." Jungkook stated.

Then someone popped into my head. Yoona.

I suddenly ran away and trying to find her.

I saw her but before she could greet me, I tightly held her wrists and went inside the empty classroom and locked it.

"O-Oppa." She smiled.

"Yoona! What are you doing? Why did you even spread that we're dating when we're not?" I asked her angrily.

"What do you think are we Oppa? We already kissed many times." She said.

"Do.... you really want me to be your boyfriend?" I smirked.

"Yes ofcourse oppa." She bite her lip.

I can't control my hormones so I walk towards her and kissed her.

I sat on a table while I made her sit on my lap. Then she started to kiss me back.

I touch her butt and squeezed it.

Few minutes, I pulled away from the kiss and breath heavily.

"Stop." I said.

"Wae oppa." She whined.

"I'm going home now." I said as I stood up and left her dumbfounded.

Why there wasn't a spark? When I kissed her my heart didn't beat so fast. Do I like someone maybe? Then who?

____________________________________

Ommmml don't hate Taehyung jebaaaaaaaal ㅠ ㅠ  I was just following the plot of him as a playboy Kingka in their school campus *-*

What do you think?

Please don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT pretty please! Thanks!

-taelicious