Unforgettable Love:Chapter 5

Yoomin's POV

I bid goodbye to Hyorin and to her Mom then I headed back to our house.

I entered the house just by then I saw my Eomma laying down on the sofa. I think she's tired...

"Eomma, are you hungry? Wanna eat something? I can cook for y- - - " I didn't finished my words when she shouted at me.

"Shut up! And get out from my sight!" She shouted angrily and tears started to form in my eyes.

"But I care about you." I murmured before I turned around, wiping my tears and headed to my room.

I shut the door closed and began to cry silently.

What did I do to deserve this?

I walk towards my bed and laid down.

Tears continued to flow down on my cheeks until I fell asleep.

Taehyung's POV

"Are you sure about this?" Jungkook asked me as I'm in the driver's seat while he's beside of me and the others on the back.

"We won't take long at the bar." I assured him.

"But we do have school tomorrow." He stated.

"Look, this is just for now okay? Hang out and chillin for awhile since we are so stressed over school stuffs." Rapmon patted Jungkook's shoulder.

"See?" I smirk, I started the engine and drove off.

"Yeah and dance with the hot-chicks over there." Jimin said happily.

"PAAAAAARTYYYYYY~!!" J-Hope exclaimed and we all chuckled at him.

"I think ya'll were right then." Jungkook finally agreed.

"Wohoooo!" The others exclaimed and I just smirk.

Few minutes...

We hopped off from the van and get inside the bar. We already heard the loud music and screams like 'partyyy' 'wohooo' 'yeah'.

Then we ordered our drinks as we saw Jimin and Jungkook danced at the middle, following the rhythm while they have girls each infront of them, dancing together.

"Woah~ that was fast." Suga dropped his jaw.

"Wait wait wait I'm going to dance now." J-Hope said as he drank the last beer then joined them at the middle.

"I'm going to dance now too." Rapmon said and drank the last tequila, then he headed towards the middle and dance.

Then Jin patted my back as he stood up and join them to dance at the middle. Me and Suga remained our seats as we drink a beer.

"School is - - - " I didn't finish my words when Suga cut me off.

"I don't give a shit, I don't give a fuck." He then chuckled and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Hyung, are you drunk already?" I laugh.

"No not yet pabo. That's my line." He said and drink a beer.

"Oh I thought you're drunk already." I chuckled as I gulp the beer.

"And your line is pretty awesome." I continued.

"Oh thanks." He chuckled.

- -

Music is getting louder and louder as all I can see are people who are enjoying the party and dancing happily with their partners/friends. My vision is getting blurry at the same time and my head started to spin crazily.

"Hey handsome." A feminine voice sat beside of me. I try to examine her but my vision is so blurry but... I can say she's so beautiful then my eyes landed on her cleavage. She then lean forward and kiss me. I was shock at first but I kiss her back. She held my neck as I put my hands around her waist.

Our kiss interrupt when someone called me.

"Taehyung." I heard a familiar voice. I pull the kiss and look at who called me, I can tell it's Jimin because of the voice.

"What?" I answered.

"Y-Your father just called me and  ask where are you since you won't answer your phone." He said and boys started to surround me with a worried eyes. Who are they?

Jimin's POV

I was busy dancing and enjoying the party when I felt my phone keep vibrating inside my pocket. I stop and took out my phone, surprisingly it's Taehyung's father.

His parents are very strict to be honest, we were bad boys and all but when it comes to his parents, our braveness would disappear suddenly. They owned a famous hotel here in Seoul. Taehyung really hate them, he even told us that ever since he was a kid, his parents have no time to bond with him and that, all they care is money. Since then, he became a bad/playboy.

Then I quickly walk outside so that they won't noticed we were in the bar.

"Yeoboseyo?" I answered nervously.

"Are you with Taehyung?" It's his father.

"Ne" I answered.

"Where are you? Let him go home now" He said.

"Okay I'll tell him sir" I said as I look at the bar.

"If he does something stupid, I would literally throw a fist ball on his face." He said angrily.

"I-I'll tell him sir." I stuttered and ended the call.

"Yah Jimin why did you disappear suddenly?" Jin asked as the others followed me except Taehyung.

"T-Taehyung's father just called me." I sighed heavily.

"Jinjja? Wae?" They asked in unison.

"He's looking for him right now and if he does something stupid he said he'll throw his fists on Taehyung." I said and they all gasped.

"B-But he's drunk. What do we do?" Suga said worriedly.

"That's what I thought too." I said, walking left and right as I scratch my nape.

"Ofcourse his parents would be worse if they see him like that." Jungkook said.

"But they need him right now." I said, emphasizing the last word.

"We have nothing else to do but bring him to his parents." Rapmon stated.

"Wish him luck." Suga said as we entered the bar again, looking for Taehyung. And there he is, kissing with another girl. Then we walk towards him and the rest surrounded him.

"Taehyung." I called him and he pulled the kiss. The girl looked at us shyly then she walk out and joined the crowd.

"What?" He answered. He's really drunk.

"Y-Your father just called me and ask where are you since you won't answer your phone." I said then he just blink his eyes.

"My father? *laughs* I don't care. I can't believe he just ask where I am." He chuckled then he fell asleep.

Me and the others looked at eachother. Me and Jungkook stood up on his side as we held his hands and put it on our shoulders as we headed outside. Rapmon opened the door of the Taehyung's van and we hopped in. Rapmon started the engine and drove away.

Goodluck Tae. I thought nervously and sighed.

____________________________________

Omggg what do you think will happen to Taehyung if he'll be home and he's drunk? What will his parents do to him?

Comment what do you think? ^_^ You'll found out on the next chapter 😊

Please don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT pretty please! Thanks!

-taelicious