Crocodile x Reader

You were a hostage of crocodile and we're stuck in a big metal cage. All by yourself. It's been months and no one's even a tempted to rescue you. Did they even care? Did they not notice that you have vanished?

You sat on the small bench and tucked your knees into your chest and your face in your lap. Those tears were coming up to the surface of your eyes.

You bit your bottom holding back from crying. Deep down you knew no one was coming for you. Having no parents and no family members and no no money to survive was bad enough now that you realized how much of an outsider you were.

You finally gave up on trying to escape. Your food that's passed to you through your bars have turned moldy from not eating for a week or two.

Crocodile has come around to see you more often even when he has nothing to say. Even when he has so much work to do he would sit at the table by the large water tank and face you.

You peeked up from hiding your face in your lap that you caught a glimpse of him looking straight at you. You jumped a bit when you came had contact with him.

You avoided your gaze having to rub your wet puffy eyes and put you hand back down in your lap. Your ears twitched when the sound of foot steps echoed the large room.

You looked up a bit to see new fresh food slide under your bars. You look up more and see crocodile standing at the cage. He tossed out his cigarette and sat down in front of the cage.

You got off the bench and sat down on the cold ground as you stared at the food.

"You haven't eaten at all lately..." He grunted as he scratched the top of his head with the sharp point of his hook.

It did look really good. Mashed potatoes with Carrots a a small piece of steak. There was a plastic fork you picked up and tool small bites. You couldn't help but eat as fast as you could. You were starving!

You wiped your mouth with your sleeve and gave him a slight bow and thanked him.

He's a bad guy? If so why is he being so nice to you? Why does it make you feel good and warm inside.

"Don't thank me just yet..."

What? What does that mean? You raised a brow in confusion. He stood up taking out the keys from his coat pocket and unlocked the door.

"What are you doing?" He watched him walk in grabbing you by the arm and dragging you outside.

"Letting you go free...but pushing you off to another island since no one seems to care about you here."

You were happy that you were free but something deep down in the pit of your heart you felt hurt.

In the distance someone yelled out but you couldn't make the sound. Crocodile pulled you behind a torn down building that some pillars and walls were still standing. He pulled you behind a wall pulling you close and covered your mouth.

Crocodile looked at you and put a finger to his lips indicating to be quiet. You nodded and grabbed his arm.

"HEY I THOUGHT I SAW CROCODILE!" A marine was here!

Crocodile grabbed your wrist and made a small sand funnel in his hand and blew it towards the Marines. The funnel grew and the Marines got swept up as they screamed.

You both ran towards the more rocky part of the Island. You both hid behind a tall solid rock.

"Damn!  He got away!!" Marines yelled.

"Those bastards just keep coming..." he thought for a minute until he took his jacket off and tosses it too you.

"Hold this up to your nose and close your eyes." You nodded in response and closed your eyes.

Before the wind blew more around arms wrapped around your body and pressed you against someone's body.

You open one eye as Crocodiles face was right above yours. He closed your eyes. Covering bother your eyes with one and and held one part of his jacket to your nose and mouth as the wind picked up with the sand. Your hair blowing around. It even was hard to stand.

The sand storm pushed you a bit forward even made you lean more into him. You didn't even mind. Your heart was pacing faster. His arm snaked around your waist.

Crocodile quickly pullesld away the jacket and put it over yours and his head. Your eyes still closed.

"Is it....almost over...?" You questioned.

"No" was all he said before he cupped your cheek with one hand and kissed you deeply. Your eyes wanted to flutter open in shock but kept them closed and kissed him back.

He pushed your head more to him as he kissed you deeper still keeping his one arm around your waist.

You could feel the sand storm stopping but he just continued the Kiss holding you tighter but released the hand that was on your waist and took the coat off your heads.

He rolled over and pinned you too the wall. Your eyes still closed. He gave a grin as he traced your lips and leaned his hips against your and held you closed again and kissed you once more.

He grabbed you by the wrist and pulled you too the docks and got you a small boat.

"It's time to go..." he pushed you onto the boat.

Now you defiantly didn't want to leave. You didn't want to leave HIM. A criminal or not you wanted and needed him. You held out your hand to him and only one word was enough to make his smirk turn to a frown.

"I can't go. You will be put in more danger. I can't let that happen I'm sorry. "He kicked the boat making it speed out into the ocean.

Crocodiles figure was getting smaller and then out of site. Tears formed in your eyes and then you were able to cry. You had to admit it.

You

Are

In

Love

With

A

Criminal