Shanks x Reader

Hes better when hes sober and serious. OR when hes not flirting.

Hes so strong standing up against those theifs. You were glad you dont have to serve them.

the theifs left and you approched Shanks. He was a daily customer and you were able to approch him more easily rather than anyone. He never flirted with you or made fun of you.

You got his usual sake and food with a warm nervous smile. He pattes the seat next to him pulling out the chair for you.

You gladly sat down since it was your break time. He came up with a conversation so quick you didnt even get to ask how his day was.

You didnt have time to talk as he just kept blabbering away. You watched him talk. Your eyes moved to his eyes and you didnt realized how shiny and georgeous they were.

You were trapped in his eyes. Eventually you were shaken out of it. Shanks was gripping your shoulder genly and kept shaking you as the look in his eyes because worried.

" Oi! [F/N]! " he shouted as he looked into your face coming closer to you.

You couldnt look away from him as you wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss.

You realized what you have done. You pulled away as tears swelled up in your eyes.

Just as you were about to apologize he pressed his lips against yours pulling the chair closer to himself.

You didnt want to miss this opportunity as you kissed him right back.

Eventually what felt like forever he pulled away and stood up lifting you up and over his shoulder as your faced the doorway and your butt close to his face.

"Shanks what are you doing?!" She yelped grabbing onto his coat to not fall.

"Well if you dont mind...i will be taking my lady to my...hide out." He grinned and then slapped your butt playfully.

Her cheeks turned a bright shade of red as you quiclly covered your face with your hands to see your boss giving a large grin.

"Go ahead. Have fun and play nice ya hear?" She snickered as Shanks waved off carrying you on his good shoulder and headed to his ship in a rather hidden spot.

He laid you down on the futon and grinned as he started to unbuttoned your blouse. Just as he wraped his arm around your shoulders to reach the strap of your bra he fell on top of you and fell aslesp.

You chuckled to yourself as you stroked his hair feeling how soft it was. You wrapped your legs around his and pushed him up more as his face ended up in your neck. You couldnt help but laugh since it was one of your ticklish spots.

You closed your eyes and thought it would be a good time to take a nap since you had a long day