Authors Note (PLEASE READ)

As I have repeadidly said....I do NOT take the following requests:

1. Lemons

2. Canon x Oc

Lemon:

When I write lemons I like going my own pace and doing lemons with the characters I like so I feel more comfortable. I have JUST started writing lemons so please understand that not all people are comfortable writing and reading it. I was a person who liked reading it but hated writing it but I will start writing it. So please be understanding.

Canon x OC

Okay I have recently not been interested in writing oc's anymore. Some oc's (not to be rude) are quite annoying and are always crying and expect the man to save them and a bunch of other stuff. Even if your oc is super duper cool i still will not write it. I have had some problems with them too. Please understand.

PLEASE READ

About three weeks ago someone wanted me to write them two canon x oc stories. I have told them I do not do oc's but I can do a story with the Canon character. I have been super busy. I do have my own life and my own problems that are way more important that writing stories. Please do not message me every hour or half hour for three weeks asking if I have made your story yet. If gets me upset and I would love to ignore it but im not an ass and will not do that. If you continuously ask me to write your two stories with your oc and thats all you talk about I end up rushing the other stories I have had planned before yours.

I ended up writing the story for the person but they are still not satisfied no matter how many times they messaged me every half hour if I have written both stories with their ocs. It drives me insane. So i am writing this a bit out of anger. I appologize. From now on if you do this I will start to ignore you. Not to hurt your feelings but I have other stories I do want to write and my own life.

If you just want to chat or roleplay with me I will happily accept. Just dont spam me with the same question

Thank you all for voting and reading my stories I hope they are good enough for now. I type all my stories on my phone cuz my laptop is a piece of crap so please excuse the mis spelt words.

Thank you ^^