Bartolomeo x Reader

He was such an odd passion for Luffy. He may as well be labbled gay.

He was always so focused on Luffy. No matter how long you have spent time with the guy. You couldn't help but fall for his weird personality but no matter how many times you tried to explain your love to him he was just as clueless as Luffy.

He showed hints of affection towards you once in a while like when he fought someone he would use the barrier around you and make sure you wouldn't get hurt. Or when a guy lays a finger on you he would put a barrier up.

"BART LET ME OUT!!!" You screamed as he was dodging the opponents and ignored you.

"It's too dangerous (F/N)- Chan. "

You pouted then banged on the barrier a thousand times.

After the battle was over he walked over to you with a toothy grin and just stared at you through the barrier.

"Now let me out!" You demanded as you laid against the barrier just exhausted from trying to escape.

He let the barrier fall and you fell into his arms. He lifted you over his shoulder and brought you to his ship that was identical to Luffy's. You covered your eyes feeling jealous.

You wanted his attention like that.

He opened the door to his room and you opened your eyes seeing pictures and models and stuff of YOU.

Maybe it was kinda creepy buy it was proof that he admired you.

[ sorry it's so short. I'm currently trying to do other things and I've been busy trying to find a job and starting my comics so please give me time]