Sanji x Reader

What a player! What a womanizer! What a pervert!!

You hated people like that. All they care about is women and their big ass tits.

Yours weren't that big. But you were glad about that you didn't need to worry about guys staring.

You sat at a table inside one of the nicest bars in the world. You got separated from your crew and looked for them for hours but no sign of them.

So you decided to take a break and grab a drink.  The door swung open and a tall man with blonde hair , with a nice black suit and a curly eyebrow and one eye covered from his hair.

You looked over at the bounty board and realized he was black leg Sanji. He was a flirtatious guy. You quickly tried to look away but he caught you and just stared at you in the eyes.

Normally he would have been drooling and hearts in his eyes with a nose bleed but all he did was blush. 

Why is he just staring at you like that? His cheeks were red. He fixed his tie awkwardly as he grabbed a seat a bit close to you and ordered a drink.

He eventually got enough courage to come up with a normal conversation. He wasn't a bad guy like the posters said.

He made you laugh and smile. Even making your heart pound as his left eye stared into your. He paid for his and your drink as he stood up.

He blushed again and held out his hand towards you. You accepted and exited the bar with his arm around your shoulder.

As you went to look up a large pirate stared down at sanji. It was the captain of your crew.

"That's my pet! Get your filthy hands off her black leg perverted sanji!" He snarled

Sanji took the cigarette out of his mouth and exhaled the smoke out.

"She isn't a toy you can throw around. She a beautiful human being that deserves to be treated like a queen" sanji growled as he growled at the captain.

Your eyes widen and tugged on Sanji's shirt, "do you know what your talking about?!" You whispered to him

He smiled and nodded, "she's the first women who I would not use and just fool around with. She means so much to me and I fell in love with her the moment I saw her and she's mine now!"

The captain raised his fist but Sanji beat him down to a pulp and picked you up bridal style and ran down to the deck to ask his captain if you could join his crew.

Now you never left Sanji's sight. He was afraid that you were going to get taken by Zoro. Everytime zoro glanced at you Sanji would try to kiss you and maybe go a bit further with you.

It was embarrassing but now you know even womanizers like him can have a caring heart for one person.