Luffy x Reader

That big smile he had up on his face as Sanji put the food on the table and of course luffy dug in first.

By the time you reached for a piece of meat luffy put his hand on the meat and ate it whole.

You pouted. Not being able to have at least a small piece of your favouriate meat.

You were the last one at the table and stayed there. You couldn't forgive luffy for taking your fave piece if meat.

You acted like a child. Head on the table. Your bottom lip quivering and tears in your eyes as you mumbled sadly.

"All I wanted was a tiny piece..." You mumbled with some sniffles.

"Oi! Don't be so sad! There will be more!!" Luffy smiled as he patted his stomach.

You still whined and ignores him Turing your head away from his direction.

Until a loud clank hit the table behind your head.

You looked in that direction and noticed a small piece of your favorite meat sitting on the plate steaming like it was just cooked.

You sat up quickly and dug your fork and knife in and ate.

Oh boy was it ever good!!

You gobbled up thinking luffy was going to steal it but he just sat in front of you with a big smile on his face.

You finished it now even having time to take a breath.

You leaned back all happy now even kicking your feet happily like a little kid.

Luffy stretched half his body across the table and licked the extra juice off the plate.

You laughed and couldn't help but give him a crooked smile.

You both looked up at each other then laughed.

Just as you got up to leave Luffy wrapped his arms around your waist and the bottom half of his body slung back to his body making go back to normal.

You fell backwards and him falling on top of your stretching his arms and legs around your body.

He stuck ed in his breath making his cheeks puff out like he was a chipmunk with food in their cheeks.

He pressed his lips against yours.

You chuckled and had to play along.

You followed his lead breathing inwards making your cheeks puff out and pressed your lips against his in return.

But soon after you couldn't hold your breath for much longer as you let out the air from your cheeks.

Luffy did the same but he held your cheeks gently and kissed you deeper even ended up nibbling onto your bottom lip. Teasing you.

"I want...."

Huh? Luffy spoke softly against your lips.

"You...want..what...?" Your heart pounder against your chest wondering if he was going to ask a certain question.

"I...want...MEAT!!!" He yelled but soon after falling asleep.

His head fell onto your chest and his legs wrapped around your legs and he snores loud.

What a great place to stop. That was such a tease. Now your stuck.

You can't move.

You just laid there and let him fall asleep.

I know it's not as great as the others I apologize I'm also sorry for not updating. I haven't been feeling good lately so let me take my time sometimes when I need it. Thanks for understanding and here are the next stories:

Luffy ✔
Doflamingo
Shanks
Killer
Basil hawkins

Thank you for the awesome comments and votes ]