Peace and Quiet

It has been three days since Sam's arrival here on Berk, he and Hiccup became friends quite quick . . . Matter of fact, they all did. I was walking besides a stream of water, listening to the soft ripples of the water. My shoeless feet were cooling off it it, the cool fresh water grazing over on them. I looked as the small fish swam by, some nibbled at my feet which made me giggle.

I looked around, the birds at ease as they sat on trees, singing their lovely melodies. I heard the breeze of wind swimming between the grass blades. I felt so relaxed here, like nothing in the world was wrong, everything was completely perfect . . . Well, for the time being.

I listened as slowly sounds from all around me vanished, holding their breaths. I got up and shoved my shoes on my feet. All I could hear was small whispers the air carried around. "Eclipse?" I heard a voice in the distance ask. My head spun in the direction I heard the voice coming from.

"Who is it?" I asked as I gripped my sword. "Its David, your friend" The voice replied. I searched around for the strange character. "Come out." I demanded.

*Third person*

Eclipse slowly pulled her sword out of its sheath, gripping it tightly. David, hiding behind the largest tree he could find, took a large breath and came out of his hiding place. "Put the sword down." He said, the sword directly under his head.

"I do not know you David, why are you claiming to be my friend?" Eclipse asked him. "Well one reason is, you and me, were not that different. Both of us are unique, in our own ways. You, you shift into a dragon, while I can control the dragon." He said as he smiled at me.

"What are you talking about?!" Eclipse asked completely thrown off. "Put the sword down Eclipse." He said. Eclipse felt as her hand released the sword, one finger at a time. "W-what are you doing?" Eclipse asked.

"Eclipse, you're going to help me, help me do something I should've done a while ago." He said, soon fading into nothing. The world around me disappeared, I jumped up from my bed. My heart racing and sweat beading down my head.

I looked around my room, looking for anything in my room. "Oh my gods." I said as I set my feet on the ground. I felt as something rubbed against one of them, I jumped and threw my feet on the bed. I grabbed my candle beside my bed and brought it down to see what is there. I only saw a necklace, the necklace had a moon covering a circle of the sun.

It said something on it, I looked at it curiously, and set the candle down on the counter. 'For My Beloved Eclipse.' I looked on both sides to see who had given it to me, I didn't recognize it and it startled me. For a second I almost thought maybe David gave it to me . . . But he was in a dream and that isn't possible.

I set it down, a few inches from my candle, I laid back down, and slept until morning.