Gone

Sam's POV

I've been searching all over Berk for two weeks; I'm trying to find where my sister is. She never leaves this long unless she was taken by force. "Hey Sam!" A voice called out. I turned around, face to face with Halla. "You haven't seen Eclipse around, have you?" She asked me.

"No, why?" I asked. "Oh it's just, I'm going to sail out, and Thorn has no one to hang out with. Would you mind taking care of him?" She asked. "Sorry I can't-" I said, but she placed a fish in my hands and patted my shoulder. "He'll be fun." She said and strolled off. Suddenly, I heard the sound of a dragon charging towards me.

"Oh Gods." I said and started running in the opposite direction.

Eclipses POV

This man we've been staying with is in his mid-twenties. He has a lot of other men working for him. But the men I first met when I was caged weren't his allies. He was playing evil, so he could save me. The other people that work here are all assigned to a dragon. I feel bad for the ones that are assigned to the Speed Stingers.

The group doesn't visit much, but Hiccup goes into Astrids room a lot. Normally, I hear laughing and chatting when they're together. Stormfly doesn't enjoy the loudness, and comes towards our room. I always let her in, and we all enjoy our own conversation.

I haven't shifted even once. I wasn't sure if the man even knows about my secret. Then again, I doubt the Sandwraith knows either. They're only saving us because David is after us. We're out in the woods at the moment, Toothless was showing me to a nice relaxing clearing. What I didn't expect was a beautiful waterfall!

It ran down at least a hundred feet. "This is gorgeous!" I told him and walked closer towards it. "If you think that's cool, look at this!" He said and walked through the waterfall. I followed him, and felt as the water abusively hit onto my scales. A large cave was there, and the light from the waterfall made it bright.

It was big enough for ten dragons, and was very spacious for waking around.

Sam's POV

"LEAVE ME ALONE GRONKLE!" I yelled out, and tossed the fish at him.  He caught it, ate it, then tackled me. "Please don't lick me!" I said, and pushed his heavy body off of me. Wait, I could use Thorn here to help me find Eclipse! I got up and ran to the saddles. I looked for one for a Gronkle.

I found one and placed it on Thorn. He started trying to bite it. "No Thorn!" I said, when he heard me say that he stopped. I got onto his back and he flapped his wings. He then decided flying upside down was fun. Let's just say I gave up on riding him.

Instead I asked Gobber to watch him, and I raced into the dragon stables. I looked for a dragon that didn't have a Viking.

I found the Deadly Nadder I rode last time and took him out. He has a dark blue coloration. I saddled him up and rode him out. Once I got him to fly, we started speeding over the seas, searching everywhere I could for Eclipse.