Tests

Eclipse POV

Astrid took the four members of our group who betrayed us into a cell and tested them. She was also looking to see which side they are on. Out of everyone that was in there, all of them passed. Turns out this whole war with David is going to be more than a few fights. It could take years, which would be terrible. Imagine how many lives we would lose!

I turned towards Toothless, he gave me a smile, his rib cage still showing. I gave him the bucket of fish I got for him. He has been trying to heal his body for about a week, but he is still terribly injured. It makes me wonder why I am healed and he isn't, it just doesn't make sense. He had some limbs covered in bandages. He really couldn't move far, and Hiccup hasn't been able to ride him for-well, ever since the fight.

I've been in my dragon form almost 24/7, I didn't want to be bombarded with questions, but the rest of the team liked the attention. I had been hoping Toothless would heal soon, but the village elder said it could be many full moons until he could fly again.

I laid next to Toothless, he was barely able to even move his jaw. "Eclipse, go to bed, I'll be fine." He said as he dismissed me. I yawned, "Fine, but you better not go anywhere." I joked as I walked off. I could hear him make some comeback at me, but I was too tired to pay attention.

I laid down in the shade of a tree, watching the sun as it was rising. I didn't think I was awake all night, better make the best of it. I fell asleep and once the sun was at its high point, I woke up and stretched.  "Good afternoon." Toothless said in a playful voice. I walked over to him, "Toothless, does it hurt bad?" I asked him as I gestured to his injuries. "Its fine . . . Nothing time can't heal." He said as he looked at his left foot.

"Could I help in some way?" I asked him helplessly. He leaned forwards and touched his nose with mine, I followed along with him. I watched as when our noses touched.