Getting Somewhere

Hiccup's POV

The twins along with their dragon (dragons?),  flew towards the mad Sandwraith as it shot at them. They weren't very good at dodging the Sandwraith's attacks . . . But they were advancing. Once they flew close to him, they flew up. They got a little bit ahead of the Sandwraith and started releasing their dragons gas.

The gas completely covered our line of sight. We slowed down and waited for it to blow. I could swear those two were laughing, then the gas ignited.

"Lets hope that didn't hit Eclipse." Snotlout said looking worried. "Oh crud! What if she is really hurt!" Fishlegs said bringing his left hand to his mouth. Once the gas cleared, the twins flew back towards us and we got a good picture of what happened.

"Eclipse is fine." Tuff said, over-exaggerating the word 'fine'.

I looked towards the Sandwraith, who looked like he now wanted to kill all of us. "Guys, we're right above an island, and it looks nothing like home." Astrid said, pointing down. As I looked down, I saw a large island with a ledge off to the side. It had many caves, which made me think of Whispering Deaths  and other dragons.

"This doesn't look good!" Fishlegs squealed.

"Yeah umm, it looks like you guys can handle this, I'll be going." Snotlout said, attempting to turn Hookfang around. Before he could fly off, Stormfly shot at them with her fire. Immediately Snotlout turned around and continued following the rest of the group.

"Pshh, I was only kidding." Was all he said.

"Let's keep going. Fly above the Sandwraith, it will give us an advantage." Astrid said, taking the leadership role.

"Are you sure, according to my calculations going below-" Fishlegs got cut off by Astrid.

"Yes I am sure. Lets go." She instructed.

Eclipse's POV (GIMME A P!)

Lucky for me my scales are strong enough to withhold from that blast. It didn't seem the same for the Sandwraith though, his scales are weaker than mine. Suddenly the Sandwraith seemed to pick up speed, when it did that the bag on my head flew off.

I was blinded by the light around me, and wished that bag was still on my head blocking the annoying sun.

I looked around, I couldn't spot the group anywhere and I was getting a sick feeling that they left me. The Sandwraith was diving down to this island I didn't recognize at all.

Once we got really close to land, he tossed me onto the ground while he landed peacefully. I flipped in the air and tried to land on my feet so I didn't get hurt. I landed on my front feet, but then flipped over and landed on my back in the end.

I got right back up and prepared to fight the Sandwraith along with the man. I heard the sound of Toothless's wings behind me, but I didn't hear anyone else. The man whistled, and I heard some large foot steps approaching both Toothless, Hiccup and myself. I looked back, seeing Toothless looking in that direction too, seemed that Hiccup didn't hear it either.

The foot steps grew louder, something was running fast towards us, but it wasn't that big. I heard another set of foot steps that were louder than the small ones.

I looked back forwards to see the Sandwraith doing a dragon-like smirk. The man next to him looked excited, ready for whatever is going to happen next.

"Excuse me, but Eclipse here belongs on Berk, you can't just take a dragon without their permission, or force the dragon bond. Maybe if we discussed this you would understand?" Hiccup offered. Oh why Hiccup, don't bother with him, bother with the multiple feet we hear approaching us.

Hiccup was about to get off of Toothless, but I used my head to push him back on because he was more useful on Toothless than off. The footsteps weren't far at all now, they were very close and I positioned myself for a fight.

Whatever it was, it was ready for a fight too.

Third Person POV

Eclipse waited, looking into the large forest that surrounded her on all sides. The group along with the Sandwraith and the man were all inside a fairly small section of a clearing. The man got onto his Sandwraith swiftly and flew off somewhere he could get a good view.

Hiccup could now hear the animal approaching, his heartbeat quickened and he wasn't ready. "C'mon guys, we can try and fly out." He said, but then noticed the Sandwraith was flying above waiting for them to try it.

Something broke the tree line and started running around the group. Eclipse prepared to blast it, unsure of what it was. Hiccup leaned forwards in his saddle, trying to find out what type of dragon it was. More of them broke through the treeline, they were Speed Stingers.

Toothless stiffened his posture and prepared for the fight with the Speed Stingers, Eclipse by his side, waiting for who was going to make the first move. Hiccup pulled out his hot sword, but stayed on Toothless.