The End

*Trigger Warning*

Eclipse's POV

He jabbed the knife all around, trying his hardest to escape from me and my grasp. His flailing made it difficult for me to hold onto him and dodge his attacks. He used his other hand, punching me in the throat.

This forced me to release all of the air I had that I was holding onto. I took a deep breath in, choking on the water that invaded into my lungs. The fear of suffocation entered my brain for a split moment, and I felt my brain going into emergency mode. I widened my eyes as I tried to cough it out. This feels awful.

By now David wasn't fighting anymore. I couldn't even tempt my eyes to look down, scared that if I saw I'd be scarred for what little life I have left. I flung my limbs upwards- or what I could assume was upwards as I tried to get to the top of the water.

His body sunk farther down, but I couldn't look in fear of meeting his eyes. I didn't have a chance to focus my thoughts as my limbs forced my body upwards as best as possible. I attempted to swim up- only relying on my sense of judgement. I can't see where the top of the water is, and as the seconds pass I feel my eyes blurring more and more as I'm pushing myself up as best as I possibly can.

I can't leave Toothless. No, I can't leave my gang. We've only known each other for maybe half a year so far, but I can't leave them like this.

I see Toothless. I'm no longer in water, we're back on Berk, in the woods. He looked at me with a snarky little smile for a moment, trying to figure out what I was insinuating towards him.

I smiled at his goofy actions, using my head to gesture towards a waterfall. I raced off towards it, checking to make sure he wasn't going to be trailing behind. We've gone here together a few times over these past months. The sun is so warm and welcoming . . .

I can feel the streams of light coming down from between the leaves of the trees. The wind has a gentle whistle as it makes its way through the trees. The grass is tickling the bottoms of my feet, and I feel as though I am light as air. It's perfect.

"In here, cutie," I teased, raising my wings to shield my head from the splashing water streaming down from above. There's a small cave right behind the waterfall. A gorgeous wall of water acting as a door to a wondrous welcoming cave. I found this pretty early on, which easily became one of my favorite places to be in this whole island.

There's not much privacy back in the village. One of the best places I've laid my eyes on for a comfortable natural den. I turned towards him, waiting for him to notice them. He peeked behind me, seeing a nest neatly arranged on the ground behind me.

He turned towards me with a shocked expression, before lowering his body and wings as he approached it. His curiosity was winning him over.

"They're yours," I told him, walking over to him and rubbing my head against the side of his.

Toothless's POV

Bubbles. There's bubbles coming from the side of the ship! I dove down without a second thought as Hiccup took a deep breath. I frantically dove deeper, all too familiar with the sensation of almost drowning.

She has to be here somewhere! I need to get her!

Sam's POV *One month later*

"I can no longer stay here. There's nothing holding me at this island anymore, so . . . This is my way of saying goodbye- or, at least, for now. I'm very thankful for you all- and how helpful you were towards my sister over all of this time." I rubbed the scale I had on my necklace. None other than my own sisters.