Just a Little Bit of Fun

(Eclipse's POV like last chap)

Well, running didn't do anything for me, all that happened was I tripped over my own two stupid legs and fell. I scraped my elbows, hands and my knees. I pulled myself into a sitting position and leaned against a nearby tree. I closed my eyes and tried to calm down, but my brain wouldn't let me. 'Why is Hiccup being such a jerk . . .' My mind rambled on, only making me more mad. I opened my eyes back up and was about to rub my temples when Toothless appeared in front of me.

He freaked me out, I hadn't heard him come into the area. He covered my mouth with his extremely large paw and shushed me. Once he took his paw off of my face I got up and looked around us. "Where are we?" I asked, now realizing we were in a deep part of the woods. He looked to my right, his left and then back to me. "Pretty far . . . We could get back quickly and help out if you shift." He said.

I did as he said and shifted, and then I prepared for the flight. Flying into the air, I saw black smoke, and we flew right into it. It blocked our field of sight. "Eclipse, follow my voice, I know where to go." Toothless said from far away. I pumped my wings harder, attempting to catch up with him.

I listened hard, following the flapping of his wings, then I heard another pair behind me. My first reaction was to turn around and challenge it. I couldn't see anything, and this smoke could be flammable. "Toothless, speed up." I said. I heard his wings go faster, and I caught up with him easily. "We have to get low."

Both of us dove, but we hadn't realized how close to the ground we were. I threw my feet out so I didn't hurt my head, and landed very abruptly. I felt a terrible stinging sensation in my feet from the fall. Toothless was next to me, he must've felt the same terrible feeling because he was hopping from foot to foot.

The third pair of wings I heard, landed behind us in a clearing. I turned around immediately to see what or who it was. Seeing what we were faced against, Toothless and I both got into a defensive stance.

Hiccups POV

Of course, as we were fighting David, he released hundreds of dragons and people. He had a large army, so the whole village (Minus Eclipse and Toothless) were fighting. I wasn't really fighting though, I was directing orders. I was glad Eclipse wasn't here, although I feel horrible from what I said. Why can't I seem to do anything right?

My mind stopped thinking about that once I heard something from the woods. "Oh great, she didn't leave . . . Yep, now we're all dead." I said.

Astrid's POV

I just finished taking down five men and wondered to myself why Eclipse wasn't here. Stormfly ran off to go help some other viking. I raised my axe, ready to fight the next person, when a large crash sounded from the woods. Everyone looked, and Hiccup rolled his eyes in that direction. I continued to fight, although I was extremely curious.

Hiccups POV

Well, Eclipse is letting herself be known. "Where's Eclipse?" David asked, approaching me. I raised my Inferno. "David, leave her alone!" I said. "It's funny that you care, seeming that you treat her horribly." He said, now directly in front of me.

"Leave Eclipse alone!" I said once more. I heard Toothless screech from the forest, I looked over, then David punched me. I turned back around to fight back, and sprayed Zippleback gas soon after I lit it.

Eclipses POV

A Snaptrapper, just my luck, four heads, no way to escape . . . I started backing up, Toothless following my lead but another dragon landed behind me. I let out a screech, feeling the other dragon rub up against me, and he turned out to be a Skrill. They both had dark scales, the Snaptrapper didn't look like a normal healthy green, it was a dead looking grey-black. The Skrill was a deadly black color mixed with Navy blue.

The Snaptrapper started up against Toothless, shooting at him, immediately breaking his tail fin, which left the Skrill for myself. I looked towards him, my scales feeling like they were growing thicker.

My eyes started feeling weird, I saw my eyes reflecting off of his chest, they turned a brilliant bright blue. Some of my scales down my back, and on my forehead were a bright purple. My teeth looked sharper and more threatening, I felt like I grew taller by an inch or two.

I couldn't recognize myself, everything about myself was completely different. I then turned back towards the Skrill, then flew into the sky, he followed close behind. Most would think this is the most stupid choice I could've made . . . Yeah, it kind of is. He started a storm and it grew larger and larger as we flew into the clouds. Hope Toothless is okay down there . . .

He started gaining energy from the lightning shocks going into his body, preparing to blast at me.