Chapter 5 - Taking baby steps

---Davy’s POV---

I bounced up the stairs, smirking wickedly at the thought of my plans for the evening. If everything turned out just like I wanted, Josh was going to be insanely jealous. And if he wasn’t, I knew that he just considered me a plaything; in that case, he could go screw himself.

A hand creased away the frown on my face, making me look to the side to André. He was a French exchange student, who was openly bi and had dropped me several ‘subtle’ hints that he was interested in me. Whether it was as just a night of fun or real, genuine interest, I didn’t know but I had told him the plan and he agreed anyway.

“So, they are here, Oui? And your sure that your family won’t mind?” he asked again, his French accent washing over me while his eyebrows were rising slightly as he aimed his light blue eyes on me. I smiled tauntingly while I shrugged, “It was my sister’s idea to start with, so I’m sure that they won’t mind.”

Walking up the entrance before opening the door with my own key, I added, “And yes, we have guests present, so better to stay polite, okay?” I said, changing my sentence when I saw Richard walking by before he stopped in the middle of the hallway to look at André.

“Who’s this?” He asked, narrowing his eyes slightly as he observed André just standing there. I felt him shift his weight slightly, muttering a soft, Merde.” under his breath. Nudging him with my elbow, I explained, “A fellow student and friend of mine, I invited him over to hang out.”

André rubbed over his stomach, still gawking at Richard in front of us before he looked at me. “You didn’t say your guests were models, mon ami.” I chuckled along with Richard, who relaxed as he understood I didn’t say anything about what they really were.

“We are not models.” Richard chuckled, looking back at the blue eyes of my friend before scanning his short, cropped black hair and normal jeans with shirt outfit in a friendly, non-flirting way.

André chuckled and slugged his arm over my shoulders, pulling me closer to his body just as Josh walked in. My eyes flashed slightly at his presence and I inconspicuously leaned against André.

Getting the silent hint, André leaned over to peck my forehead where I could feel him smile against my skin as he eyed the point of my interest curiously. I didn’t miss the flash of anger crossing Josh’s expression, nor the way he slightly clenched his fist or how his beautiful lips flattened to a thin line.

Richard looked at his friend and shook his head slightly with an amused smile on his face while I playfully squeezed André’s side, making him chuckle again before he pushed me in front of him.