Chapter 12.

Rahul

"Night," Leyla smiles at me as she begins to shut her door. I smile back and wave as the door clicks shut. I try to make myself walk towards my room but I find myself rooted to the spot staring at Leyla's door. Before I know what I'm doing my hand has reached for the door handle and is pushing it down. I want to feel that tingle in my blood whenever Leyla is near me, I want to feel my stomach do flips when she brushes against me, I want to feel what it's like to bring my body against hers. I push the door open and see Leyla folding my hoody and putting it in the bottom of the wardrobe. I shut the door hearing the click and seeing Leyla spin round. She smiles when she sees me and that's it. I stride across the room towards her and place my arm around her waist pushing her into the wardrobe with force. I lean forward and let my lips connect with hers and feel a rush of adrenaline course through my body. Leyla hooks her arms around my neck and brings me closer towards her. She tastes like toothpaste and it makes me want her more. More than I've wanted her all day since she laughed, since she slowly started letting her guard down. I feel my lips wanting to explore her body so I make my way to her jaw and then down to her neck. I place my other hand around her waist and bring Leyla towards me away from the wardrobe. I turn and she moves with me, like we are one. I continue to kiss her as we move towards the bed. I stop kissing her when she sits on the bed and I put my fingers at the bottom of her vest and pull it over her head throwing it behind me. I watch as Leyla's chest rises and falls rapidly, as she moves her body up the bed. I climb onto the bed after her and let my hands trace her back and side letting my lips clash with hers. Leyla puts her fingers at the bottom of my shirt and begins to lift it off my body but I can't bring myself to stop kissing her. I have had my fair share of kisses with other girls, but they have never felt like this. This kiss feels like fireworks, feels like popping candy in your mouth, feels like nothing I've ever had before. I let Leyla push my body up, letting my lips part from hers as she pulls the top over my head and places it above us on the bed. Leyla then puts her arms around my waist and places her hands flat on my back making my body connect with hers. I want this, I want to go further with her than I have ever gone with a girl before, but the question is: does Leyla want this to go any further than making out? From the way her hands are pushing my naked body onto hers and her hands are travelling towards my shorts I think she does want more. So I arch my back and let my hands travel to the top of her jogging bottoms. I decide to break the kiss. I move my head back and look into Leyla's eyes. She smiles at me and moves her arms up to my neck pulling back towards her. I can't just take that as an answer though, no matter how much I want her. I lift my head again and look into her eyes. She parts her lips as I rest my hands on her hip bones.
"I want this," I whisper feeling Leyla's rapid breathing. 
"I want this too," Leyla whispers back leaning forward closing the gap between us. I just want to tell Leyla how much I love her but I don't know whether this is the right time? I had told her this deal wouldn't turn into anything but the more time I spent with her... The more I couldn't ignore the funny feeling in my stomach or the way I was desperate to break down the barriers she had put up. Maybe this is the start of something? I feel our lips touch again and let my fingers play with the band of her joggers.