Chapter 4

Annabeth Chase has updated her status

I SAW CATCHING FIRE!

Comments

Piper McLean: I SAW IT WITH YOU!

Annabeth Chase: IT WAS AMAZING!

Piper McLean: I KNOW!

Percy Jackson: YOU GUYS SAW CATCHING FIRE WITHOUT JASON AND I?!

Jason Grace: WHAT?! This is unacceptable!

Hazel Levesque: Yeah, we did.

Frank Zhang: WHAT?! Hazel, you know how much I love the Hunger Games!

Hazel Levesque: Frank I don't think you would have wanted to see it. There was a lot of voilence.

Frank Zhang: You're saying I'm the one who has more trouble handling voilence? I FOUGHT COWS. SMELLY ONES. TO SAVE YOU FROM DYING AND YOUR BROTHER FROM BEING A CORN PLANT THE REST OF HIS LIFE. I THINK I CAN HANDLE VOILENCE.

Nico di Angelo: I don't think we need to mention the whole corn plant thing in front of everyone you know on the Internet where it's there for everyone to see FOREVER.

Frank Zhang: Sorry, bro.

Nico di Angelo: Don't call me bro.

Frank Zhang: K bro. I won't bro.
(A/N Feel free to just imagine Frank sitting at his computer trying not to laugh like a maniac because he disobeyed Nico and said 'bro' three times, such a bad word. Horrible slang! Oh, Frank, you're such a rebel. Stop laughing, Frank.)

Percy Jackson: HOLD UP NICO WAS A CORNPLANT?

Nico di Angelo: STAY OUT OF IT PERCY. AT LEAST I SAW CATCHING FIRE.

Percy Jackson: YOU TOOK HIM WITH YOU TO SEE CATCHING FIRE?!?! *does breathing in bit from Radioactive by Imagine Dragons* YOU GUYS ARE SO MEAN. AND UNFAIR. AND... INSERT OTHER INSULTING ADJECTIVES.

Piper McLean: Yeah, we took him with us. The rest of you boys are quite annoying. He was quiet the whole time.

Annabeth Chase: What Piper said.

Percy Jackson: You know Annabeth, sometimes I think you like Nico more than you like me.

Annabeth Chase: Don't be ridiculous, Percy!!!!!!! Of course I like Nico more.

Nico di Angelo: O.o

Percy Jackson: HUH?!?!

Annabeth Chase: I was just teasing, Percy. Both of you are equally annoying and crazy.

Percy Jackson: No. Way. I am WAY much annoyinger than him! I don't even use rightish grammar, 'tis annoying, is not it?!?!?!

Nico di Angelo: Yeah, I'm MUCH crazier than Percy! I SUMMON GHOSTS WITH FATTENING GREASE COVERED SO CALLED FOOD. *whispers* I see dead people...

Percy Jackson: Annabeth likes me more.

Nico di Angelo: no nO NO. *squirt bottle*

Percy Jackson: #waterdoesnthurtme

Nico di Angelo: *squirt bottle of River Styx acid*

Percy Jackson: #beentheredonethat #whatdoesntkillyoumakesyoustronger#sass

Nico di Angelo: Whatever Percy. Annabeth and I are BESTIES. DEAL. WITH. IT.

Percy Jackson: MEH.

Nico di Angelo: MEH.

Annabeth Chase: Girls, GIRLS, you're both pretty! Now stop arguing please and go drink some tea.

Nico di Angelo: Did you just...

Aphrodite: I'm confused.

Cupid: Me, too.

Annabeth Chase: Who's the Sass Master now, HUH?!

Athena: *sniffle* So wise... They grow up so fast!

Percy Jackson: SCHIST. I've lost my throne!

Nico di Angelo: *screams* NO!

Annabeth Chase: OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!

Reyna Avila Ramírez-Arellano: Annabeth calm down. You need to stop sassing people. How about we go back to the subject of Hunger Games, huh?

Annabeth Chase: It's called Catching Fire, peasant! MEH

Reyna Avila Ramírez-Arellano: Sorry

Annabeth Chase: Roses are white, night lock is blue, it's called CATCHING FIRE, not HUNGER GAMES 2.

Reyna Avila Ramírez- Arellano has logged off because Annabeth Chase is sassing and fangirling at the same time and Reyna doesn't want to be around when the explosions happen. Also yes hello I am Hermes. Yes I'm messing with the Interwebs. Yes deal with it. Yes I like the word yes.

Jason Grace: That was weird... How was the movie, girls?

Nico di Angelo: *hiss* Excuse me!

Piper McLean: It was awesome.

Annabeth Chase: I agree with Piper. 'Twas awesome.

Hazel Levesque: Ditto

Frank Zhang: HAZEL SAID DITTO!

Percy Jackson: 'Twas?

Annabeth Chase: Autocorrect hates me.

Percy Jackson: Dam autocorrect.

Thalia Grace: HAHAHAHAHA

Grover Underwood: HAHAHAHAHA

Thalia Grace: Good one, Percy.

Jason Grace: What did he do?

Thalia Grace: You're too young to understand, Jason.

Jason Grace: Techically, I'm older than you.

Thalia Grace: My experience and wisdom is older than yours.

Jason Grace: That doesn't make any sense.

Thalia Grace: Too bad. I'm still right because I'm older than you.

Jason Grace: But you're not.

Thalia Grace: Sister knows best, Jason. I gotta go, I'm taking the Huntresses to see Catching Fire.

Thalia Grace has logged off

Jason Grace: .-. (upside down bored face)

Grover Underwood: Maybe I should take Juniper to see Catching Fire.

Juniper: You should take Juniper to see Catching Fire.

Grover Underwood: Hey Juniper wanna go see Catching Fire?

Juniper: *gasp* What a surprise! Of course!

Grover Underwood and Juniper have logged off

Aphrodite: Awww

Annabeth Chase: Go away

Aphrodite: Fine but I'm watching you.

Aphrodite has logged off

Leo Valdez: So back to the subject of Catching Fire... THIS BOY IS ON FIIIRRRRREEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Percy Jackson: THIS BOY CONTROLLS WAATTTEEERRRR!!! *splash*

Leo Valdez: Hey! I AM KATNISS!

Calypso: Does that make me Peeta?

Leo Valdez: Yes.

Piper McLean: So who's Gale?

Hazel Levesque: Gale is a weasel.

Annabeth Chase: DID YOU JUST INSULT THE HUNGER GAMES TRILOGY AND IT'S FANDOM OH NO YOU DID NOT!

Hazel Levesque: No Annabeth I'm talking about a weasel named Gale that taught me to use the Mist. That sounded less crazy in my head...

Leo Valdez: Is Mabel on smile dip again?

Hazel Levesque: Quiet, Dipper.

Frank Zhang: *sigh* I guess that means I'm Waddles. *turns into pig*

Gleeson Hedge: Hey, kids! It's me! Your Gruncle Stan! Go entertain yourselfves.

Rachel Elizabeth Dare: I shall be Wendy!

Leo Valdez: But that means-

Rachel Elizabeth Dare: Yup. HAHAHA.

Leo Valdez: Fine then Nico has to be Rovi

Nico di Angelo: But!

Leo Valdez: Would you rather be Soos?

Nico di Angelo: *sigh* Fine.

Grover Underwood: I like food, I'll be Soos.

Octavian Augustus: What Gravity Falls character am I?

Jason Grace: You can be Gideon.

Octavian Augustus: I don't want to be Gideon.

Nico di Angelo: No one wants to be Gideon. Not even Gideon wants to be Gideon. Tough luck, Octavian, you're Gideon.

Octavian Augustus: Whatever.

Nico di Angelo: Sorry to change the subject, but can I just be the first to say I want to watch Mockingjay.

Leo Valdez: That ryhmed! Sort of... Careful, Nico, your fangirl is showing.

Nico di Angelo: OOPS. Should've added some LOL and *dies* in there.

A/N Thanks for reading! Just wanted to say that. Because you're all fabulous. I like using the word fabulous. I'm currently and fabulously in the fabulous process of fabulously writing the fabulous update with some fabulously new demigods based off of my fabulous readers and it shall be ever so fabulous. Yours in fabulousness and all that. -KJ