WHAT?!

OH MY GODS OF OLYMPUS, AN UPDATE??

This probably isn't even in your library anymore. I'm not sure how the Wattpad works nowadays, so I'm not sure if you got a notification for this chapter or what.

But all I have to say is.... wow.

I constantly get emails saying I have new comments on this story and my Truth or Dare fanfic. WHAT?!

I come back to Wattpad and I have 1K notifications?! HOW?!

Thank you so much to everyone who has read this story. I'm sorry for abruptly stopping it and having weird "oh yes I may or may not write a new story hehe" updates and never really doing it. Life happened and I lost track of things. But it is so cool to come back and see how many views I have. Percy Jackson and the Olympians was my first fandom and will always have a special place in my heart.

I'm just now getting around to reading The Trials of Apollo (I know, I know. Shame, shame). SOLANGELO. IT'S CANON. PRAISE APHRODITE.

I know Solangelo was obvious from the start but I still can't get over how exciting it is to have some LGBTQ representation in one of my favorite books.

Anyway, thank you all again for reading. I think this is the end of this story but I'm so grateful for all the readers I've had, and all the comments saying how funny my writing is. It means a lot. I'm so excited to be back on Wattpad!