Chapter 13

*A/N I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND YOU READ THIS IF YOU HAVENT READ THE BLOOD OF OLYMPUS BECAUSE SPOILERS SORRRYYYY*

Piper McLean has updated her status

Karaoke party in the big house!

Comments

Percy Jackson: Karaoke? Why?

Annabeth Chase: cmon percy we're going to the party

Percy Jackson: But I can't sing-

Annabeth Chase: PARTY. Please, Seaweed Brain?

Percy Jackson: Fine. But I'm singing Under The Sea and that's it. 

Nico di Angelo: Isn't that from the little mermaid?

Percy Jackson: Yes. Problem?

Will Solace: Hey, Nico! You should sing something. 

Nico di Angelo: Nope. I don't sing.

Will Solace: Aw, come on! I'll sing with you. 

Nico di Angelo: No. 

Will Solace: Nico, you've got to try new things. 

Nico di Angelo: I could try using people that convince me to do things out of my comfort zone as target practice. That would be new. 

Will Solace: Music is a good way to express your feelings! You don't even sing along with me at campfire songs. Please Neeks just this one time. 

Nico di Angelo: I don't need to sing, I don't want to sing, I can not sing. That's it. And don't cal me that

Will Solace: We are singing together tonight. Doctor's orders., Sunshine.  

Nico di Angelo: Fine... but if one person laughs I'm shadow traveling away...

Hazel Levesque: What's karaoke...?

Leo Valdez: Well, my apprentice, karaoke...

Jason Grace: LEO?

Piper Mclean: LEO??

Hazel Levesque: LEO?!

Everyone: LEO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Nico di Angelo: How are you alive?

Leo Valdez has updated his status

I love you guys. I'll be back home soon. Calypso, too. I found her. I'm sorry you all thought I was dead. I promise I'll exlain everything when I get back. I have to go now I think there are monsters coming. This is Leo Flamin' Valdez, the Super-Sized Mcshizzle, signing off!

Comments

Hazel Levesque: OH MY GODS YOU'RE REALLY ALIVE HOW COULD YOU LET ANY OF US THINK YOU WERE DEAD I THOUGHT THE CURE DIDN'T WORK I FELT YOU DIE IT WAS AWFUL LEO WE ALL MISSED YOU SO MUCH

Piper McLean: Valdez I swear when you get back here I'm going to hug you so hard and then I'm going to KILL YOU FOR LETTING ME BELIEVE THAT YOU DIED!

Jason Grace: Dude. That's not okay. You can't just die on us like that. We love you too buddy. 

Will Solace has updated his status

Hey everybody! KJ, your lovely author who is very sorry it's taken her a mo th to update, would like to know if you'd like a couple original short stories to be posted besides fanfiction! She would also appreciate votes, recommendations to other users, and comments about this chapter.