URGENTNESS

KJ has updated her status

OKAY PEOPLE LISTEN UP (or read up I guess) @livviesmiles has FINALLY posted her FIRST EVER chapter of her FIRST EVER book on Wattpad. Her story is called The Beta's Luna Mate. It's about werewolves, and it's pretty cool so far, and there's some parts in it that will literally make you laugh out loud, no joke (teehee.... LAUGH out loud... no JOKE... teehee...)

I am not saying all this because she's my best friend, she really is a good writer. If you don't believe me now, just go check it out, okay? Please? Do it for a growing, learning reader/writer on Wattpad that's just like you and me.

Seriously though, I'd REALLY appreciate it if you guys read the chapter, vote for it, comment your favorite parts, your least favorite parts, anything, and add her story to her library.

Also, she isn't going to update until she gets more support. So SUPPORT HER! IN DA COMMENTS! OR PM!

Note: *i will not update this story again until she uploads the second chapter of hers, so GO MY LOVELY READER PEOPLE! I HAVE SENT YOU ON A QUEST!*

Comments

Annabeth Chase: SHE FINALLY UPDATED! I CANT WAIT TO GO READ ITTT. I'm going to read it now

Piper McLean: that story sounds awesome!!!

Nico di Angelo: werewolves?! Cool!

Percy Jackson: Honestly guys I do t even like to read but Annabeth made me read that first chapter and it was AWESOME. Go read it, please *bany seal eyes*

Leo Valdez: Don't forget to vote for it guys, her story so far is flaming

Piper McLean: flaming? Really Leo?

Leo Valdez: HER BOOK IS ON FIIIIIRRRREEEE SO VOTE FOR IIIITTTT

Hazel Levesque: I can't wait to see what happens next!

Rosie Stylo: ehehehehehehehe...... MUAHAHAHAHA