Solangelo Fanfic?

I was told I should write a solangelo fanfic. So here's something short I wrote tonight.

"Go get some sleep!" Will said to Nico.

"Doctor's orders."

"Really?" the pale boy groaned, "doctor's orders?"

"Yup. Doctor's orders."

"Doctor's orders." Nico repeated.

"Perhaps 'doctor's orders' will be our always?"

"Um," Nico looked thoroughly confused. "What?"

"You clearly don't read much."

"Actually I read a lot. Lot's of Greek mythology, creepy pasta, fanfiction, oh, and I can't forget norse mythology-"

"Okay let me rephrase that," Will interrupted Nico, who was counting off the things he liked to read on his fingers with the slight smile that never failed to make Will smile. He hated to watch it fade away, but Will had to risk introducing Nico to John Green and similar authors. Those books might make Nico smile even more. Or bring him to tears. Or both.

Probably both.

"I was referencing to John Green's The Fault in our Stars. What I meant to say is that you clearly don't read much young-adult romance."

"Well, why would I read that? And who's John Green?"

Will gasped a perfectly appropriate, overly dramatic gasp. "Who is John Green?"

Will whispered at first, then yelled, louder. "WHO IS JOHN GREEN, YOU ASK?!"

Some nearby Aphrodite girls were clearly shocked as they gasped dramatically as well. One girl screamed after the question caused her to mess up on her liquid eye liner, the makeup now smeared all over her eyelid.

Will took Nico by the hand, and dragged him to the Athena cabin library. "Malcolm, I need every John Green book you have, stat!"

One week later, Nico sat in the Hades cabin in a pile of tissues and tears, a stack of read books nearby, sobbing loudly with his head on the shoulder of Will Solace, who was patting his back and stoking his hair while softly whispering, "It's okay... It's okay..."
"It's.. It's... IT'S NOT OKAY!!!"
"Y-you're right... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that..."

There you go. That's all I could think of to write, but if this tiny little chapter gets many votes and positive comments, I shall start a new story filled with many teeny Solangelo fanfics such as this one, all of them coming in chapters, again, such as this one, but a lot of them will probably be more adorable.