One Random Day

A month has passed and she is almost done shooting for her movie which is scheduled to be shown by the end of the year. She has been very busy that she has not been seeing him, except for when she is scheduled to appear on the Sunday show where he has been regularly in since their show ended.

On location one fine Tuesday morning, after hours of shooting since daybreak, she was told by one of the crew that someone is waiting for her inside her tent.

"Sino po yun?"

The crew just smiled. He entered her tent.

"Surprise!!!"

She happily gave him a hug.

"What are you doing here?!"

"Well, I heard na malapit lang location niyo today sa shoot ko din, so I decided na dalawin kita."

"Anong shoot yun?"

"For my new music video. Pero later pa yun nang hapon. So I brought you lunch!"

He pointed to the boxes he placed on her dresser.

"Pizza!!!" She excitedly exclaimed.

He smiled and opened one of the boxes.

"Here's your favorite pepperoni pizza. The rest are for you to share with everyone."

She took a bite of the slice he handed to her and smiled.

He touched her lip.

"Ang baby, madungis kumain!" Wiping the ketchup off her chin.

"Jea, tawag ka ni Direk. Ay, sorry may bisita ka pala!" Her co-star dashed in, interrupting what could have been a really sweet moment.

"Marlo, kain tayo, daming dalang pizza si Moe for everyone."

"Bro, kain tayo." He invited.

"Thanks Bro, I'd love to. Kaya lang, tinatawag na kami ni Direk eh, may kukunan lang. Sunod ka na lang Jea. Bro, una na ko."

He nodded.

She apologetically turned to him, holding his right shoulder as she stood up from her seat.

"Sandali lang ah, baka mabilis lang naman yung take."

He held her hand, stood up and kissed her on her left cheek.

"Ok lang Jea. Tutuloy na din ako. I just really wanted to say 'Hi'."

"Aalis ka na agad? Sorry."

"May shoot din ako, remember? Dumaan lang talaga ako."

She pouted then frowned. He pinched her cheeks.

"Wag ka na malungkot. Okay lang talaga. Dalawin na lang kita sa house niyo soon."

"Okay. Sorry talaga ah. And thanks sa pizza."

"You're always welcome. Basta ubusin mo yan ah!"

She got a plastic container, took two slices from her pepperoni pizza box and gave it to him.

"Ayan, baon mo para di ka magutom sa shoot."

He took it and gave her a quick hug.

"Thank you. Happy to see you."

"Thank you sa dalaw. I missed you."

He smiled then said goodbye. She fixed her hair and took one last bite of her pizza before going back to work.