No words

It's 11pm and he just finished his rounds for his radio tour. He's too tired but not enough to keep him from wanting to see her. He decided to come by her house without telling her.

She was already in her jammies when a knock came to her door.

"Jea, anak?" She heard her mom.

She opened her door. To her surprise,  there he was standing with her mom beside him.

"Moe! Mom?" She asked as she gave him a quick hug.

"He said he had a long day and just really wanted to see you. You two can talk out here in the TV area for how long you both want at wala naman kayo taping pareho bukas. Moe, good night. Don't forget to text your mom to say na andito ka ok? You should get some sleep, mukang pagod na pagod ka." Then her mom headed to the bedroom.

"Thank you po, Tita. Good night po."

She then closed her bedroom door and grabbed his arm towards the TV area.

"What brings you here, everything alright?" She asked him as they sat on the sofa.

"Yeah I'm fine baby. I'm just really very tired." He said as he took off his shoes to stretch his legs and lie on the sofa, resting his head on her lap.

"Wait, love. Lagay natin ito, para di ka mahirapan."

She grabbed a pillow and propped it up before placing it on her lap.

"Thank you baby." He said reaching out for her left arm with his right hand and held it to his chest before closing his eyes.

"Kawawa naman love ko, pagod na pagod." She said while running her free hand through his hair.

"Hmmm." He said without opening his eyes.

"Sige lang, pahinga ka lang jan." She then planted a kiss on his forehead.

"5 minutes lang baby. Power nap."

"Okay lang love. Take your time."

It didn't take long before both of them fell asleep. As he turned to change his  position, he woke up and realized he has completely zoned out on her.

As he stood up, her mom came out of the bedroom.

"Oh Moe, tinulugan ka ni Jea?"

"Uhmm, Tita ako po ata nakatulog eh, magkausap lang kami kanina." He scratched his head.

"Eh wag mo na gisingin. Halika hawakan mo lang si Jea, iconvert natin itong sofa." Then her mom turned the lever of the sofa to turn it to a bed.

"There. Kunin mo na lang yung pillows niya and blanket sa bedroom."

As he went outside of her room with her pillows and blanket, her mom also came out of the bedroom with another set of pillows and blanket.

He carefully placed one of her pillows on her head and another on her side then covered her body with a blanket.

"Ang tindi din ni Jea matulog 'no? Pagod din yan eh."

"Oo nga po tita eh. I just really wanted to see her and thank you po pinatuloy niyo ko kahit late na. Pero mauna na rin po ako. Thank you po talaga and sorry po sa abala."

"Anong uuwi ka na? Sa palagay mo papayagan kita umuwi at magdrive na antok na antok ka?"

"Po?"

"Matulog ka na rin jan, Moe." Her mom then gave him the pillows and blanket.

"Pero Tita, ok lang po talaga ako."

"I know I can trust you, Moe. And kaya rin dito ko kayo pinagusap sa TV room para kung makatulog kayo, kita ko kayo. Please just stay for the night. Kung gusto mo, pagsikat na pagsikat ng araw, umalis ka na but for now, ako na nakikiusap, itulog mo na muna yan, anak."

"Ok po Tita. Sobrang thank you po talaga."

"Ako na magtetext sa mom mo to let her know. Sige na, matutulog na rin ako. Good night na."

"Good night po, Tita. Salamat po ulit."

He then slowly climbed up the sofa bed and lay beside her. He knew he was feeling very sleepy but he couldn't keep himself from staring at her while she sleeps.

"I can't believe you're mine. I love you baby." He whispered then leaned over to kiss her forehead.

She then snuck up to him, burying her face on his neck. He gently pulled her closer in an embrace.

"Sweet dreams baby." He kissed her hair then closed his eyes to dream way.