Taking their Sweet Time

She just finished changing after her concert when he dashed into her dressing room to greet her.

"That was a lovely show, my lovely princess.."

"Love!!!" She turned around and saw him on his knees, raising a bouquet of roses.

Their eyes met and they both smiled.

"Flowers?"

"Thank you, my prince." He stood up as she took the roses from his hand. 

She smelled the roses and placed it gently on her dresser.

"You were amazing, baby. I'm so proud of you!" He whispered in her ear then wrapped his arms around her waist to hug her.

"Thank you for coming to see me, love. I was so nervous kanina but when I saw you out there, it all went away." She turned around to hug him back.

"Well, I won't miss seeing you realize your dreams.." He pulled back a bit to kiss her nose.

She smiled and said "You're mine."

Then as if on cue, a lot of people came in to her dressing room to greet and congratulate her.

Although they can't talk to each other  amidst the crowd, their gazes and side glances were enough to reassure each other.

At one point, he found his way to ask her..

"Di ka ba talaga makakasama tonight sa reunion dinner?"

"I want to. Kaya lang I have an early call time pa eh for the 3pm show tomorrow.." She pouted.

"It's alright. Don't worry. Ako na lang magsasabi sa kanila." He gave her a soft pat on the back to cheer her up.

Soon enough, he had to leave to go to their former show's dinner get together.

"Alis na ako baby. Sleep early and I'll  call you in the morning."

"Ingat ka love. And thank you for coming here talaga."

"I love you." He kissed her goodbye.

"I love you." She replied.

And then he was gone.

The next day, while he was on his way to the Sunday noon time show, he gave her a call.

"Good morning baby."

"Good morning love. Papunta ka na sa studio?"

"Yup. Ikaw na sa Kia ka na? Umuwi ka ba?" He said jokingly.

"Oo umuwi naman ako. Hahaha."

"My baby is so busy!"

"I know. Can't wait for December so I can rest. Mom said since hindi naman kami kasali sa filmfest, we can go on a vacation for the holidays."

"That's great baby. Saan naman daw kayo magki-Christmas?"

"Wala pang definite love. But I'm guessing sa Hong Kong lang yan or within here sa Asia. Ako anywhere basta I can just chill and spend quality time with mom, Russel and you."

"Kasama ako?"

"Ayaw mo?"

"Gusto siyempre. I want to be with you siyempre sa Pasko."

"Yey. Sana pasko na. Hahaha."

"Excited na ako!"

"Me too. Anyway, love I have to go na. Magrerehearse na kami. Ingat ka sa mall show mo later ok? I love you."