Chapter 1

*EDITED JULY 9, 2017*
Riley's POV
I was sitting in the living room playing on my phone as I had been for the last two hours. My siblings were all working on stuff for the band in the kitchen I was just about to leave when I heard Riker call my name. "Yeah?"
"Can you pass me my phone?"

"Sure" I said kind of disappointed because that was the first he said to me in hours. I took his phone over to him and looked over at what he was doing. "Whatcha working on?" I asked.

"A new song, so Riley can you please leave us alone so we can finish." Ross said.

"Maybe I can help." I said.

"No offense Riley but what do you know about music." Rocky asked kind of rudely.

"You know what I'm just going to go" I whispered trying hard not to cry I then turned around and ran to the guest room.

"Riley wait!" I heard Rydel call. I quickly gathered up my stuff and packed it all in my suitcase. I heard Rydel knocking on the door. "Riley please open the door." She said.

"Just leave me alone." I said.

"Riley please."

"No!"

"Fine." She said and I heard her leave. I continued packing. Once I was done packing I grabbed a piece of paper and started writing a note.
Dear family,
I'm sorry that I'm not good enough. You think I'm just a waste of space. I'm sorry that it had to come down to this. You guys don't know that I am a musician or that I dance. Your dreams are always put before mine. You denied even knowing me on national tv. You claim it was the best for me but we all know that you are just ashamed of me. I was a mistake and for that I'm deeply sorry. I love you guys so much, but I think I deserve to be with a family who actually cares about me and my dreams. You guys deserve better than me. Please don't try to look for me because you won't find me. Now I have something to say to each of you.
Mom & Dad
I love you so much I'm sorry I was such a disappointment to you. I want you to have the collage I made for our family. I'll never forget you. Remember me. Goodbye.
Riker
You were a good big brother I'm sorry I wasn't good enough. In my closet you'll find the new bass you wanted. In my drawer you will find the rest of the songs needed for the newest album. I will always love you. Goodbye Riker.
Rydel
You were an amazing sister. I wish that I was a better sister. I hope one day we will meet again. In my notebook there is solo song that I wrote for you please sing it. Also look in my drawer there is half a necklace for you in there I have the other half. Goodbye Delly I love you.
Rocky
You were such a good brother. I love you more than you know. Goodbye Rocky say amazing. P.S. Look in the back of the fridge I made some mac and cheese for you last night. Also look in my dresser there are some gift cards to the music store for you. Enjoy.
Ross
I love you Ross Never forget that. If you look in the top of my closet you will find the new guitar you wanted. Goodbye Ross.
Ryland
I love you good luck on your career in being a DJ. Look in my closet in moms house I bought you that hoodie and a few other things you wanted. I love you Goodbye.
Ellington
I know you aren't my brother but I've always thought of you as one. I could trust you with anything. Take care of my sister. Look in the bottom drawer of my dresser you'll find some money to help you save up for the necklace you wanted for Delly.  I love you. Goodbye Ell.
With love
Riley~

After I finished the note a grabbed my suitcase and snuck out of the house and left no idea where I was going just knowing that I could stay there any more. I walked for a while and ended up at Laura's house. Even though she is older than me we've been close since she works with Ross on Austin and Ally. I knocked on the door and heard someone call just a minute.  The door opened to reveal Laura. "Riley what are you doing here?" She asked. "Oh my God have you been crying?" I nodded. "Here come in." She said pulling me inside her house. She takes me to her room and closes the door.

"What happened Riles?" Laura asked concern evident in her voice. I started explaining what happened while crying. When I was finished Laura came over and hugged me. "I'm sorry Riley that just doesn't seem right."

"I know which is why I'm leaving." I said.

"Well where are you going to go?" Laura asked.

"I don't know" I said honestly.

"I think I know where you can go, My mom has a friend in Hawaii his name is Steve McGarrett he has been wanting a to foster a child around his partners daughters age." Laura said.

"Really?" I asked.

"I can give him a call and see if he would care for you for a while and he could also get you a new identity if you wanted one." Laura said.

"Could you please call him?" I asked.

"Of course I'll call right now." Laura said and picked up her phone to call him.
~💗~💗~💗~15 minutes later~💗~💗~💗~
"Well Riley it looks like your going to Hawaii your flight leaves in 3 hours so we will leave in about an hour." Laura said.

"Thank you so much Laur" I said.

"Hey no problem I'd do anything for you, you're like a sister to me."

"Thanks I have one more favor to ask, could you not tell my family about my location."

"Of course"

"Thank you" I said hugging her.

"So do you just want to hang out for a little bit?" I nodded. Laura and I were hanging out until we had to leave for the airport.
So this chapter is kind of like a prologue to open up for the real story. Thank you so much for reading this. I am also going to start recommending stories and profiles for you to check out while your waiting for me to update. So this weeks recommendation is kylieskatz22 I really like the stories she writes so go check her out.
As always I love you very much
Happy reading!!!
-AMarieV1💗💗😘😘