Chapter 11

*EDITED JULY 9, 2017*
Riley's POV
Today is the day we leave for tour. I'm so excited I have all my outfits for the concerts plan and Grace has organized matching ones for her to wear. Tour is going to be amazing. They started the tour in Europe then came here so now we get to tour the country. I haven't left Hawaii since I moved so I'm really excited. It's currently 5:00 in the morning and we have to be at the airport in an hours so we can catch our flight at 7:00. Grace and I are meeting and the band at the airport our families are going to take us and say bye before we leave. Even Mrs. Jackson and her daughters are going to come say bye to us.
~💗~💗~💗~at the airport ~💗~💗~💗~
"This is it you guys are really going on tour." Danny said.

"I know I can't believe it." Grace said.

"We're going to miss you." I said.

"We'll miss you too." Kono said and pulled us in for a hug.

"Good luck out there girls." Chin said and hugged us both.

"Be safe, both of you." Grover said and hugged us both.

"We will." Then Grace and I walked over to Steve and Danny.

"I'm going to miss you so much." I said tearing up.

"Don't cry I'll see you before you know it." I nodded and hugged him then I went to hug Danny. Then Mrs. Jackson and her girls came to say goodbye to us. Bree and Abby came over to me and Ally and Sara went to Grace.

"Oh I'm going to miss you girls so much." I told them. 

"We'll miss you too." Abby said. Then she whispered something to me. "I know you're their little sister." My eyes grew wide. "Don't worry I'm not going to tell anyone but I just figured it out based on the stories you told me." I nodded. "Good luck out there Riley."

"Thank you, stay out of trouble and take care of your sisters." I told her.

"I promise." She said and I gave her a hug.

"Go say bye to the others." I told her as I put Bree down. Then Ally and Sara came up to me.

"Please don't go." Sara said with tears in her eyes.

"Don't worry I'll be back before you know it." I told her.

"Promise?"

"Promise." I said then hugged them both. Just then our flight was called to board. Grace and I gave everyone one last hug and got our things.

"You ready?" She asked.

"More than anything."

Hey guys, I know I suck. I'm so sorry it took so long to update, it has been a crazy few weeks for me but I'm back. I promise I haven't given up on this story. I'm also really sorry for the filler chapter but I figured you guys deserve something. Now for recommendation of the week. This weeks recommendation is Wild Hearts written by me! I just posted it and I have a few chapters prewritten. That's all the announcements I have for this week. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share it means so much to me. As always I love you very much
Happy reading!!!
-AMarieV1💗💗😘😘