Chapter 23

A/N I'm so sorry I know I'm super late but there are reasons for that read the authors note at the bottom. Now onto the story.

Riley's POV
"Here we are." Shawn said pulling up to a house. "This is my childhood home."

"Wow."

"Let's go inside my parents already know what's going on." He grabbed my hand and we walked to the front door. Shawn knocked on the door and a nice looking woman opened it.

"Shawn!"

"Hey mom!" He hugged her. When the separated Shawn's mom looked at me.

"You must be Riley." She said. I nodded. "It's so nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too Mrs. Mendes."

"Oh please call me Karen." I simply nodded. She moved out of the doorway. "Come in, come in." Shawn and I walked inside and a his dad approaches us.

"Hey son, it's good to see you again." He said hugging Shawn.

"Good to see you too Dad." When they separated Shawn turned to me. "Dad this is my girlfriend Riley."

"Nice too meet you Riley. You can call me Manny."

"Nice too meet you too Manny."

"Where's Liyah?" Shawn asked.

"Her room, I can call her for you." Shawn nodded. "Aaliyah you brother's here!"

"Coming!" She yelled and not even a minute later she ran down the stairs. "Shawn!" She ran and attacked Shawn with a hug.

"Hey baby sis." He picked her up and spun her around.

"How the heck are you still able to do that? I'm 15." Shawn shrugged. (A/N I know Aaliyah is only 13, but for the sake of the story she is going to be 15)

"I guess I'm just strong." He said with a laugh. "Anyway Aaliyah I want you to meet my girlfriend, Riley."

"Ah so you're the girl that has taken over my brother's Instagram." I just laughed.

"That would be me."

"I'm glad you're making my brother happy, but I do have one question."

"Ask away."

"What the heck do you see in my brother? I mean seriously he's like the biggest dork ever. Like he used to make wands out of tree branches, he used to-"

"AALIYAH!" Shawn yelled cutting her off. "That's enough." She and I both laughed.

"Love ya Shawn!" She smiled.

"Mhmm sure you do." He said and gave her a hug.

"Alright well it's getting late we should all get to bed." Karen said. We all nodded in agreement. Shawn and I went and got our bags from the car and took them to his room. We changed our clothes and went to sleep.
~💗~💗~💗~The next morning~💗~💗~💗~
I woke up in Shawn's arms. I looked over at the clock and saw it was 8:30. I successfully slipped out of Shawn's arms without waking him. I went downstairs and ran into his mom. "Good morning Riley, I didn't expect you to be up this early."

"I normally wake up early, even if I go to bed late." She nods.

"Well then, I was about to make breakfast if you just want to wait."

"Would you like some help? I'm a pretty good cook."

"That would be lovely. Thank you Riley." We walk to the kitchen and started making a breakfast of pancakes, eggs, bacon, and fruit. "So is Shawn a good boyfriend to you?"