Chapter 13

Riley's POV
OMG! Shawn freaking Mendes is kissing me! I was so shocked I didn't realize until too late that I wasn't kissing back. He pulled away. "Oh my god I'm so sorry, I just really like you and I thought you liked me oh my god I'm so stup-" I cut him off by kissing him and he immediately kissed back. When I pulled away I started speaking.

"I was so shocked the first time that's why I didn't kiss back."

"So I didn't do the wrong thing?" He asked.

"Not at all."

"So, do you want to go on an actual date with me?"

"Of course I would." I said then took his hand.

"We should go watch the rest of the show." Right as were about to walk out Grace came in.

"Good I was looking for you, why is your lipstick messed up?" My eyes widened.

"I was just about to fix it before you came in." I said going go to my makeup table to fix my lipstick.

"Ok well Rydel is organizing a movie night tonight in the bus and since we have a show here tomorrow she sent me to ask Shawn if he wanted to stay." Grace said carefully looking me over then looking at Shawn.

"Sure." He said.

"Good well I'm going to go help Ryland with lights." She said and then walked out.

"That was close, Grace would probably flip if she found out."

"I bet, she seems a little crazy." He said. Then I realized that I was wearing a dark lip color and I had just kissed Shawn. I looked up and looked at Shawn.

"Oh great" I said under my breath. He looked at me confused and I dragged him to my mirror.

"What are we- oh"

"Here try and get all of the lipstick off." I said giving him a tissue.

"I guess I picked the wrong day to wear dark lipstick." He laughed.

"Oh well I got it off."

"Do you want to go to the balcony and watch the show?"

"Sure" I took his hand and dragged him upstairs.

"The balcony doesn't have anyone up there tonight so we can hang out." I said. We got up there and there was only two chairs against the near the edge. We had just sat down when the band started playing Fallin' For you. Shawn grabbed my hand and pulled me up. "What are you doing?" I asked. He didn't say anything he just moved the chairs to the side. He pulled me to the center of the room.

"Dance with me." He held out his hands. I grabbed them and started dancing. This song was nearing the end and Shawn whispers in my ear. "I'm fallin for you." Then he picks me up and spins me around. The band starts playing the next song and Shawn and I continue dancing. We danced all the way through the concert and before we knew it the concert was over. We started to head back to the dressing rooms but before we left the stairwell I grabbed his hands and pulled him to me.

"This has been the most fun I've had in a long time, thank you." I said and I kissed his cheek.

"I feel exactly the same way." He said. He turned his head and was about to walk out when I noticed something.

"Crap! The lipstick again." I said and he laughed. He then took the tissue out of his pocket and clean the lipstick off of his cheek. I grabbed his hand once more and we walked to my dressing room. This has been the best night of my life and I really wish it would never end.

Hey guys, I know I suck. I'm so sorry it took so long to update, it has been a crazy week and a half for me but I'm back. I promise I haven't given up on this story. Wattpad has kinda been spazzing lately so I could post my after I've been trying to post this chapter for three days. I'm also really sorry for the filler chapter but I figured you guys deserve something. Now for recommendation of the week. This weeks recommendation is Skinny by kylieskatz22 I really like the story and I hope you will too. That's all the announcements I have for this week. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share it means so much to me. As always I love you very much
Happy reading!!!
-AMarieV1💗💗😘😘