Chapter 17

*EDITED JULY 9, 2017*
Riley's POV
It's been an eventful morning, but now we are getting ready for the concert. Shawn and I are currently in my dressing room talking while I get ready. "So about this morning..." he started. 

"I know I'm so sorry I didn't tell you, I was just so afraid that I would lose the happiness I finally have, and-" he cut me off and hugged me.

"Princess you didn't let me finish, I was going to say it doesn't matter who you all that matters is that you have people who care about you and love you for who you are."

"Really?" I looked up at him.

"Really." He took a deep breath and continued. "I know that we just met and maybe this is dumb, but you give me this crazy feeling. When I didn't even know your name and all I knew was that smile on your face, I knew I wanted to make you mine. I know this might all be a little too much, and I don't want to ruin your happiness, but when we kissed I felt like a kid in love, and I don't want to be without your kisses. I want to be honest and show you that with me you'll never be alone. I believe we can make many memories together. We don't have time to be sorry, so I got you this rose and I need to know, Riley Grace Lynch McGarrett will you be my girlfriend?" He said and pulled out a rose. He looked so nervous.

"Of course I will." He smiled and spun me around. "Wait did you just ask me out with like 12 of your songs?" I asked when he put me down.

"Maybe?" He said. He blushed and scratched the back of his neck.

"Awww your so cheesy." I said.

"You love it."

"I do" I said and I kissed him.

"Ok now I have to get ready." I said.

"Okay." He pouted. I went behind my screen and put on my dress.

 I went behind my screen and put on my dress

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Of course I want to see your beautiful dress." I stepped out from behind the screen and showed him the dress. "Woah." He said. "You look beautiful." I giggled.

"Thank you." I went over to my makeup table and sat down. I started doing my hair.

"Riles how's the show going to work tonight?"

"Well grace and I are sharing a set with Ryland so he'll go first then we get to sing about 5 songs then the band will come out."

"What are you singing?"

"We're singing my original song 'We'll be the stars', 'Kid in Love', 'Take on the World', and 'This is what it takes'." I said.

"Cool." He said just as I finished my hair.