Chapter 5

*EDITED July 9, 2017*
Previously on R5's Little Sister
"We want you to come on tour with us"
Now onto the story.
Riley's POV
Oh my gosh my siblings want me to come on tour with them, but they don't even know I'm their sister. "I'll have to think about it, because I don't really know you so maybe we could try and get to know each other better." I said.

"That sounds like a good idea we don't leave for a few days to go back on tour, so we could hang out then you can make your decision." Rydel said.

"Steve can Gracie and Rydel sleepover tonight?"

"If that's okay with them." He said.

"Riker can I please go and have a sleepover with them?" Rydel asked begging. Wow she is such a child.

"Yes you can go." Riker said.

"YAY!!! Thank you thank you thank you!" She said hugging Riker. She then turned to us. "We are going to have so much fun we could paint our nails, do each others hair, watch movies, tell secrets, and-" I cut her off.

"Whoa slow down Rydel save some of your energy for tonight."

"I know I'm just so excited I haven't had a sleepover with anyone since" she said her expression changing.

"Since what?"

"Nothing it's just been a while."

"Okay well Rydel why don't you go back to the bus get your things while Grace and I go get things ready?"

"Yeah that sounds good here's my number so you can text me the address." She said giving me a piece of paper.

"Okay I'll see you there." I said.
~💗~💗~ At the McGarrett Home ~💗~💗~
"Alright I've got about 20 minutes to hide any evidence that I'm a Lynch." I said to Grace. Grace and I start hiding things from my past which thankfully wasn't much. We just finished when I heard a knock on the door. I open the door and let Rydel in and show her to the bathroom so she could change while grace and I change in my room. Grace and I get changed into matching pajamas and then we hear a knock at the door. "Come in" I said then Delly walked in wearing the exact same pajamas as Gracie and I.

"OMG!!! We're all wearing the same pajamas, we have to take a picture." She said as she pulled out her phone.

"Steve!" I yelled.

"What?" He said as he walked in the room.

"Can you take a picture for us?"

"Sure" he said as Rydel gave him the phone. He took the picture then gave Rydel her phone back.

"Can you send that to us?" Grace asked.

"Sure, I can tell we are going to be such good friends." Rydel said.

"I know we will" Grace and I said at the same time. Then I got an notification from instagram saying @rydelr5 followed you. I open instagram and followed her back. I can't believe me life is working out like this first I run away from my family only to be offered to go on tour with them. "So Rydel tell me a little bit about yourself." Grace said.

"Well I have 5 siblings and an amazing boyfri-" Grace cut her off.

"5 siblings?!" Grace said pretending to be in shock. Wow I didn't know she was that good of an actress.

"D-Did I say 5 I meant 4?" Rydel said.

"Is that a question or an answer?" I asked.

"Answer?"

"Rydel you can tell us anything." Grace said.

"Okay here goes I had a little sister she was born when I was six, she ran away two years ago the boys stopped looking for her after 6 months but I still look for her everywhere but it's been so long she probably looks so different I won't be able to recognize her anymore." Rydel said sadly.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you." I said.

"Yeah, but you know what we can be like your sisters for a while."  Grace said.

"Does that mean you're coming on tour with us?!"

"Yes we are" I said. Then we spent the rest of the night hanging out together.

Hey guys I'm so sorry this chapter took so long I've been in the hospital for the past few days and I wasn't allowed to have my phone but I've finished the chapter. Now for recommendation of the week. This week's recommendation is My cousin 01Catalina05 I love her story Crazy Love and she could use some follows to help her get discovered. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share it means so much to me.
As always I love you very much
Happy reading!!!
-AMarieV1💗💗😘😘