Chapter 7

*EDITED JULY 9, 2017*
Riley's POV
"Okay now that the danger has been avoided would you mind telling me, Who she is and why the hell she pulled A GUN ON US?!?!" I said my voice raising towards the end. Riker sighed.

"Her name is Krystal she is my ex-girlfriend as to why she pulled a gun on us I have no clue."

"Okay well HPD is handing the case over to Five-0 so hopefully Steve and Danny can get something out of her."

"Dude where did you learn to fight like that?" Rocky asked.

"I live with a navy seal who runs a major crimes task force and one of my best friends is on the task force so you pick up a few things." I said. "Oh I'm also in competitive cheer, gymnastics and dance."

"Don't forget you're head cheerleader for our school." Grace said.

"Woah" Ross said.

"You are literally the coolest girl I've ever met." Rocky said. I smiled.

"Grace can you do anything like that?" Ryland asked.

"I can, but not to the level Riley can." She said.

"Woah." Riker said.

"Can you teach me some of that?" Rydel asked.

"Sure." Grace and I said in unison. Just then we pulled up at the palace and we headed to the Five-0 offices.

"Riley, Grace are you two okay?" Kono asked pulling us into a hug.

"Yeah Kono we're okay." I said pulling away.

"In fact Riley took Krystal down by herself." Grace said.

"Nice!" Kono said giving me a high five.

"Where are Steve and Danny?" I asked.

"Interrogation, they needed to figure out Krystal's motives before we can book her." I nodded. "I need to get statements from all of you about what happened today." We nodded.

"Riker I'll start with you first."
~💗~💗~💗~A little while later~💗~💗~💗~
We just finished giving our statement and are going back to my house. "So guys how will the tour bus situation be resolved?" I asked.

"Yeah the crew has been moved to a separate bus and you two will be on our bus." Riker said.

"Rydel practically begged to get you two on our bus."  Rocky said.

"It's true." Rydel said.

"Riles are we still babysitting tonight?" Grace asked.

"Crap, I completely forgot." I said. We were babysitting for a friend who has five kids. "What time do they get here?" I asked.

"In about 30 minutes."

"I'm so sorry guys I guess we won't get to hang out tonight." I said to the others.

"If you want we could help you." Rydel said.

"That would be great since the Jackson's have five kids."

"Woah five?!?" Ryland asked surprised.

"Yep Abby who's ten, Sara who's 7, Ally and Bree who are 2, and Maya who's 4 months old." I said.

"Woah, yeah we'll stay and help." Riker said.

"Oh and I almost forgot Abby and Sara are pretty big fans of R5." I said.

"Cool." They said. Just then the doorbell rang. I told the band and Ryland to hide. I open the door and saw Mrs. Jackson with her kids.

"Hey Girls" I said as they gave me a hug.