Chapter 6

Rydel's POV
Wow that was the best sleepover I've ever had. Riley and Grace seem so nice we are going to be such good friends. Riley seems so nice I just know that we are going to be great friends she reminds me a lot of my sister. I know that they have the same name but Riley is actually a really common name so it's probably not her. Currently we are eating breakfast then Riley and Grace are going to show us around Hawaii. I hear a knock at the door.

"That must be the guys." I said. Riley got up and answered the door.

"Hey you're early." She said.

"Yeah we didn't know how long it would take to get here so we left early." Ross said.

"Okay let's us go get ready then we can go." We went into her room and grabbed our clothes. Riley and Grace got dressed in Riley's Room and I got dressed in the bathroom. I walked into the living room and saw that Riley, Grace, and I were wearing the same outfit just in different colors. "Wow we gotta stop doing this." I said.

"Well what can I say great minds think alike." Riley said with a laugh.

"Everybody ready to go?" I asked.

"Yep"

"Well let's go then." We get in the van and Riley drives since she knew where she was going.

"Ok we've got a big day ahead of us I was thinking we could start with the mall and work our way around town and if we have time we could go to the beach." Riley said.

"Sounds good Riley." I said. We got to the mall and started walking around the shops.

"This place is awesome." Riker said.

"Yeah Hawaii is pretty amazing." Riley said.

"Just like you." Ross said under his breath but I still heard it.

"Hey you guys go on we'll catch up in a minute" I said dragging Ross to the side.

"What?!" He asked annoyed.

"You like Riley"

"Whaaat? No"

He said I could tel he was lying.

"Don't lie to me Ross I heard what you said."

"Okay maybe a little but you can't tell her." He said.

"Fine I won't but you've got to tell her how you feel sooner or later."

"I will now let's rejoin the group." He said heading back to where everyone was.

"Alright who's hungry?" Grace asked.

"I am." Everyone said in unison.

"Okay does everyone like shrimp?" We all nodded. "Okay we are going to go to our friend Kamekona's Shrimp truck." Riley said. We all head out to the car. After a few minutes we get there and get a table then this man comes over to our table.

"Grace, Riley I see you brought me some Customers."

"That we did Kamekona" Grace said.

"Meet Riker, Rydel, Rocky, Ross, Ryland, and Ratliff." Riley said.

"Nice too meet you" I said.

"Likewise sista." Kamekona said. We ordered and ate our food.

"So Riley have you lived here your whole life?" Ross asked.

"No I actually used to live in California and Colorado before that." She said looking kind of nervous.

"Cool we did too" Riker said. Just then Riley's phone went off.

"Oh God." She said looking scared.

"What?" Grace asked taking the phone from her.

"Crap!"

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Um I'll be right back." Riley said as she stood up to talk to Kamekona.
Riley's POV
I got up and talked to Kamekona. "Hey keki is everything alright?" He asked.

"Not really in about 3 minutes there will probably be a mob of fans coming to the R5."

"You and Grace have your badges?" He asked.

"Yep just if things get to out of hand call for HPD for backup some fans can get a little crazy." I said and walked back to the table to earn the others.

"Got your badge?" I whispered to Grace. She nodded. "Guys we have a problem fans know you're here." Their smiles dropped.

"Well how many fans?" Ryland asked.

"Well according to the text I got from Katie, the entire cheer squad and the R5 fan club."

"Well what are we going to do? We don't have any security with us" Rydel said.

"Actually you do." I said. They all gave me confused looks. "Grace got your badge ready?"

"Yep" She said.

"Can somebody please explain what the hell is going on here?" Rocky asked.

"No time they're here." I said. At that moment at least fifty girls came running towards us at lightning fast speed. Over half of them tackled the boys while the others ran over to Rydel trying to get autographs. Grace and I went over to try and pry the girls off of the boys, but when that didn't work we knew what we had to do.

"Five-0 get off of them now!!!" I yelled and took out my badge. The girls got off of the boys and looked at us. "Now if you can all make a line I'm sure they would be happy to sign autographs for you." I said. They did as they were told and they eventually got autographs signed and they bought some food because the boys recommended it. Then the last girl who went up to the band didn't look like a fan at all.

"Hi, what's your name?" Riker asked trying to be friendly.

"Oh you don't remember me?" She said.

"Oh my God, What are you doing here Krystal?" Riker asked in shock.

"Oh you know just getting my revenge." She said. She moved her leather jacket and I saw something shiny.

"Get down." I yelled. She pulled out her gun and started wildly shooting. I ducked and did a summersault and knocked her off her feet we both jumped up and I used some of the moves that Kono taught me. I kicked the gun out of her hand and she tried to kick me but I did a back handspring. I landed on my feet and kicked her backward. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Grace trying to get everybody out. Krystal got up again and tried to get her gun, but I blocked her. I quickly grabbed her arm and judo flipped her. She landed flat on her back groaning. I was quickly able to grab the gun. "Don't move." I said then I put my foot on her to keep her down. I heard the sirens and saw the police cars pull up. I saw chief of police Duke Lukela get out of one of the cars.

"Riley what happened here?" Duke asked.

"Well we were eating lunch when a group of fans came up and mobbed us, all of them were pretty nice except Krystal here who pulled a gun on us."

"Did you take her down yourself?" I nodded. "Nicely done McGarrett would be proud."

"Thank you"

"We'll take it from here, but we still need you to go down to the palace for a statement."

"Gotcha, we'll go now." He nodded.

"Oh and Duke make sure she suffers." I said.

Okay this chapter was kinda boring but it will make more sense later. It's Riker's birthday today!!! I can't believe he's already 25. Oh and a happy late birthday to Rocky who turned 22. Okay I want to give a special shoutout to prettykutte for being an awesome fan. Now it's time for recommendation of the week. This weeks recommendation is Finding a twin by kylieskatz22 I know I recommend her a lot but, I love her stories so much it's just hard not to. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share it means so much to me.
As always I love you very much
Happy reading!!!
-AMarieV1💗💗😘😘