Chapter 15

*EDITED JULY 9, 2017*
^(Beginning of day outfits)^
Riley's POV
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" I wake up to an ear shattering scream. It freaks me out so bad I roll out of my bunk and fall to the ground. I get up and was about to draw my gun when I find the source of the screaming. I find Rydel and Grace on the couch fangirling over something. "Seriously what the hell? I just fell out of my bunk." I said sorta pissed off. "Also how do you not wake up anybody else with that ear shattering scream?" I asked.

"Oh she did but we just didn't fall out of our bunks like you did." Ross said.

"You saw that?" I was embarrassed.

"Yep." Riker said.

"You're lucky Rocky, Ryland, and Ratliff sleep like the dead or else there would probably be a video of that." I blushed.

"Anyway what was that scream about? I thought somebody was getting brutally murdered."

"Nobody got murdered, but have you checked Shawn's Instagram?" Grace asked.

"No not since last night, why?"

"Um you might want to check it out." Rydel said and handed me her phone. I looked at the screen and saw a picture posted this morning.

"Okay and

"Okay and..." I said not getting it.

"Um Ri, are you thinking clearly? That's not just some random girl." Grace said.

"It's too early in the morning for this can you just give me a damn answer so I can go back to sleep."

"Riles that girl in the picture is you."

"What?!"

"Yeah, last night during the movie you fell asleep and Shawn took the picture." Riker said.

"Wait let me see that again." I said. Rydel handed me her phone. It was my turn to scream.

"Ow!!! What was that for?" Ross said since he was standing the closest to me.

"It is me in the picture!!!" I squealed. Then Riley and Grace joined in. Riker and Ross were standing there covering their ears.

"Can you guys shut up it's 7:30 in the morning I'm trying to sleep!!!" Rocky yelled.

"Oops." I said.

"Okay if you girls are done we're going back to bed."

"Okay. I'll wake you guys up at 9:30" Rydel said.